Hazel

Shit I still have to tell York about my little visit from Vincent at work. I forgot I got the number was on my hand after I wrote it on a napkin. I didn't want to tell Luke because him and Vincent, are not, no mean they hate each other.

First I hear Luke's phone ringing, I hear him cussing under his breath, and then he hangs up.

"Sorry my mom needs me. Dads drunk." He says to me standing and giving me a kiss.

"Please be careful." I pause, nervous to say I love you after our talk earlier. Oh shit I think he notices my hesitation.

"Hazel, I love you. Please tell me you know that." He pauses, "Don't ever think I don't, okay?" He tells me opening the door and grabbing me in for a hug.

"Please call me when you get home. I love you."   I tell him as he starts waking down the sidewalk.

"Will do babe, bye." He yells back to me.

As soon as I shut the door I head up to York's room.

"York Foster. Are you going to tell me why Vincent hot, sexy, I want to see you naked bad boy Vincent is wanting to know where you are?" I ask him jumping on his bed.

"Haz, I never want to hear you say that again, I thought you liked him." He says standing up and pointing out the window.

"Vincent found you?" He ask quietly.

"Yeah, York at work why ... why?" I whisper to him as he sits down besides me.

"Just something. I don't want to put it on you." He says laying down and pulling me with him, I lay my head on his chest.

" I still haven't heard from my mom." I tell him.

"She will some back." He tells me rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't think she will." I tell him swapping away a tear that is rolling down my cheek.

"It's okay, calm down." He says covering me up and taking my glasses and sitting them on the bed side table.