Hazel

As Luke stands up with me I can feel a hand grab the bottom of my butt cheek. Quickly he bends down to grab his shirt and my stuff.

"Luke baby I can feel your hand squeezing my butt." I say looking up at him.

"It's killing me."  He says slowly walking to the Jeep.

"You are killing me." I say laying my head on his shoulder, as he rubs his thumbs over my ass.

"Now damn it Haz, you can't go and moan." He says as we reach the passenger door I slide down his body. He then opens the door and I try to get in with out my dress moving up to far.
When he closes my door he walks over to his side, I look up to see him shaking his head. As he gets in I ask him what is so funny.

"You and those damn legs." He says before starting up the Jeep and pulling off the road.

"It's your fault I lost my underwear." I say leaning over the console, so that my boobs are right in his face. He knows what I am doing he stops and gives me a smile before pulling me over it and in his lap.

"Hey now." I say when he moves me so that I am straddling him again.

"Hello baby." He says sticking his head in my neck. Slowly rubbing my thighs with his hands, then as he starts getting closer to the ache in between my legs it gets worse.

"Please, Luke." I say leaning in closer to him, he slowly almost like he is not moving at all, finally his hands go under my dress.

"How bad do you want it?" He ask teasing me.

"Please Lucas." I say almost out of breath and biting my lip.