Hazel

"Nope I can't do that, the girls are meeting us." I tell Luke giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Please baby, let me come." He says looking down at me.

"Go out tonight, and please be nice to York." I tell him walking to my room I know he is following me.

"But I might show up at Jones by mistake." He says grabbing me from behind.

"Nope, call Brent you three go out. Do what ever you would be doing if I was not here." I tell him, he just watches me for a minute.

"If you weren't here, what would I be doing?" He ask pulling me into a hug.

"Yes if I wasn't here, what would you be doing?" I ask looking up at him.

"Wishing you were here." He says winking down at me.

"Very sweet, but your still not getting to come. Tyler's going to pick me up at 6 I've got to finish getting ready." I tell him sticking my tongue out and nudging him towards the door.

"Come with me you look fine. And I am going to kill him." He says pointing down stairs.

"Go and send him up here." I tell him as he is walking out of my room. I hear York before I see him.

"Hey." I tell him as he walks in.

"Damn it, Hazel I am not letting you leave this house like that." He says looking me up and down.

"Okay, York listen I love you but I am not going to let you tell me what to do. Please understand that I can take care of myself." I tell him sitting down on my bed next to him.

"I know you can but you know that Jones is worst place to go." He says rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Alright if I need you I will call you. I promise." I tell him standing up and grabbing my shoes, and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.