Luke

Shit maybe I should not have brought her here.

"You okay?" I ask turning her around to face me.

"I have never been in your house without Beth or the rest of family being here." She says looking around and then back to me.

"We can go some where if you don't want to be here." I tell her hoping she wants to stay, but I am willing to do whatever she wants.

"It's okay." She says putting her chin on my chest and looking up at me.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asks again into my chest.

"Anything you want." I say I just want to sit next to her in the living room.

"What, you realize you just said anything I want, what if I said The Notebook." She says looking up at me with a smile.

"I would watch it with you, anything for you. Do you want to watch that?" I ask stepping out of my shoes making me a little shorter.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" She ask taking her shoes off and turns around and starts walking into the living room.

"Well, my dad has a long list of movies, you pick." I say sitting down and pointing her toward all the movies my mom complains about in the floor.

"What about The Dukes of Hazards?" She ask bending down to pick it out. Then my instincts of being a man kicks in. Damn not only does this girl have DD's but she's got an ass on her.

"I'll take that as you wanna watch it." I say standing up and grabbing her by her hips and pick her up and start kissing her neck.

"Please!" She says into my shoulder.

"Please, what baby?" I ask moving my hand higher on her legs.

"I'm sorry." She says pulling back and unhooking her ankles from around me and turning away.

"Sorry for want?" I ask turning her around to look at her, her lips are red and a little swollen.

"Just give me a minute." She says walking back towards the bathroom.