Luke

I hear York's Mustang pulling up, I didn't know that York was bringing her home. Reaching the door, it actually more like her bringing him home. Hell she should be taking him to his house, not bringing him here. I meet them half way down the walk way.

"Sorry man." York says walking past me and going into the house.

"York your keys are going to be on the bar." She says to him before her opens the door.

"Where did you find him?" I ask her as we are walking up the sidewalk to her door.

"Well technically he found me, I was walking home from Tyler's and he came up behind me." She tells me as I opened the door.

"You should have told me, I would have came and got you." I tell her turning her around so I can give her kiss.

"Damn it get a room." Drake yells from the kitchen.

"How was practice?" Hazel ask turning away from my lips and walking to the kitchen. She has on her black dress, but she doesn't have on any shoes. Walking back to me she grabs my head and leads me to her room, closing the door. Then planting me with the kiss I have been waiting for all night.

"Well thank you." I tell her as she pulls back.

"You are very welcome, but his girl has to go change. Be right back." She tells me grabbing some shorts, and a shirt before she walks off to the bathroom.