Luke

"Hey that's not what I wanted to talk about when I finally got you on the hood of my Jeep." I whisper to her, resting my hand on the lower part of her back.

"Luke I can smell that pizza all the way out here." She says hopping off the hood. Today she has on jeans that hug her hips nicely and what looks like an authentic Back and Black AC/DC concert t-shirt.

"Are you coming?" She ask as she is walking to the door.

"Sorry, just admiring the view." I tell her turning to head to my side.

"Lucas ...." She whispers to me before getting in.

"God baby I love it when you whisper my name." I say to her just to watch her face turn bright red.

"Luke your sisters awake." She says winking at me.

"Shit." I tell her opening the door and getting in.

"Luke you just cussed in front of a girl, I am telling momma." Beth says as soon as I get in.

"It's okay Miss Beth, it isn't nothing I haven't heard before." Haz says turning around and pushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"I know me too." She says nodding.

"You know what?" Haz asks looking over at me.

"The girl dad brings over all the time, talks nasty." Beth says curling her hair around her finger.

"What girl Beth?" I ask her turning onto our street.

"Michelle dads friend." Beth says leaning up in her sit.

"Duh." She says rolling her eyes.

"Is Michelle older then your daddy?" Haz ask turning around grinning at her and tickling Beth's feet.

"No Michelle looks like you." Beth says between giggles.

"Really tell me am I prettier?" Haz ask with a teasing smile.

"Yes you are, she is really skinny and has short blonde hair. And she is mean and you are nice." Beth says playing with Hazel's hair.

"Really well thank you."  Hazel says turning to face me and raise her eyebrows at me.

Finally we pull into the driveway, as we are getting out I go and unlock the door .

"Alright Beth go wash your hands and put on your dinner gown." I tell her with a wink.

"Okay don't go anywhere." She says to Hazel.

"I won't. Go get ready." Hazel says trying to put back up her hair. God.

"Bye Lucas. I will be back." Beth says interrupting my thoughts as she is walking in.

"FUCK!" I yell at the top of my lungs, in the corner of my eye I see Hazel jump.

"Shit I am sorry." I tell her walking towards her.

"No I get it. You have a reason to be upset." She says shrugging and shaking her head.

"No I am sorry, it's just my dad pisses me off but I am so glad you are here. And God those jeans and you." I tell her pulling her into me.

"And plus I love this shirt." I tell her kinda pulling on the hem of it.

"Hey now your little sister is inside, maybe another time, if your lucky." She tells me winking and walking into the house.