Hazel

Major Juice 🍹🍸

Oh my god, I really wish Luke would go head and do it. When he finally gets my bra off he just stares for a good minute. Then he looks up at me and smiles and before I know what to do, he flicks out his tongue and pulls my nipple into his mouth. Oh my god. This is what sex feels like. Now I know what my new hobby is going to be. As he pulls me away to go to the other I let of a short quite little moan. Hoping Luke doesn't hear me, I tilt my head back and feel like my eyes are going to roll back into my head. Then Luke falls back onto my bed causing me to fall on top of him. I guess at some point Luke took off his shirt. My extension of romance novels have taught me something. Never leave your man hanging. He gave me what I wanted so I am going to give him what he wants. I sit up directly on his hard dick.

"Holy shit, baby girl." He says when I finally settle on it. He lets out a moan and some cuss words too. Then I move a little to the right and it sends him off, he starts to kind of jerk. But before he can move me away i bend down and stick my tongue out and lick from the beginning of his pants past his belly button, up his abs between his pecks. When I finally reach his chin I move to his lips. Therefore causing my bare chest to rest against his. Then he moves his hands from my waits to my boobs, as I pull his bottom lip into his mouth he licks my tongue with his. I try to hold back a giggle but I can't.

So I let out a little giggle, and in no time both me and him are both dying laughing.

"Baby girl, you damn near just killed me." He says rolling me over on my side. So he can grab his t-shirt.

"Thank you." I say while pulling it on. Instead of getting up we both lay back down. Luke pulls me in so close that my head is resting on his chest.

"Babe where would you like to go for our date?" He ask looking down at me.

"I don't know surprise me." I say looking up at him. Thinking that maybe I should not have said that.

"Trust me it won't be to crazy." He says with a wink.