Luke

I really want to beat his damn ass.

"Dude, I am really sorry. I was drunk and an ass." Brent tells me rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Damn right." Is all I can say to keep from killing him right here, he made her cry.

"I'm sorry." He tells me one more time.

"Okay I get that." I tell him, then I hear the door open behind me.

"Lucas, Brent, please come back in Mr. Williams across the street is watching over here. Hurry up." She tells us with a fake smile one I know she gives all the teachers at school.

"Okay we are coming." I tell her walking in behind her, God I love this view.

"I am so sorry. Hazel." Brent tells her again.

"Okay, Brent I get it. Please quit saying it. I know it's he truth, I know that's how you see it." She tells him getting way to close to his face then I would have liked. Then Brent just walks out of the house. As Hazel turns around I know why Brent walked out, cause she is crying. Pulling her in for a hug is only thing I can do.

"Luke, I think I need to sit down." She tells me, cupping her ass as I hold her then she gasps for air.

"You alright?" I ask pulling back to look at here.

"Babe, please talk to me." I tell her pulling her back into a hug. She still does not say anything. Then she starts breathing hard and fast.

"Haz say something." Then I kiss her long and hard.

"What, why did you do that?" She ask pulling back to look at me.

"I read somewhere that when someone is having a panic attack, they need to hold there breath and when I kissed you, you held your breath." I tell her as she lays her head in my shoulder.

"Thank you." She says into my neck, trying to sooth her I kiss her forehead.

"You can sit me down, now." She says to me trying to pull away.