Luke

"Luke." Hazel says putting her head on my shoulder. Picking her up I stand up and unbutton my pants and sliding them down, then I sit back down with her. I can feel the warmth coming from her V.

"Luke I can't go all the way, I'm sorry." She tells me getting up and putting her pants back on.

"Hazel, I don't want to go all the way, I want to make it special for you." I tell her getting up and kissing her so hard and then she pulls my tongue into her mouth and sucking on it with a moan. She had some how managed to get her pants off again.

"Now Hazel that's not fair moaning like that." I tell her has we pull away from each other.

"I didn't get to eat, come on, I got to shut the blinds." She tells me pulling back on her pants and walking into the kitchen to get her shirt.

"Baby turn around for me, please." I tell her turning her around.

"Why?" She ask looking up at me thru her eye lashes.

"Cause these." I say moving my hand to her tits.

"No cause you are amazing and I love you." I add moving my hands to her waist and looking her in the eyes.

"Lucas, you were gonna say you loved my boobs, God." She looks up at me and then back down.

"No, Hazel I love you, come on eat, I am going to shut the blinds." I tell her picking her shirt and handing it to her.