Chapter Seven- Talks of Tomorrow

We walked outside to see a red SUV waiting for us. I walked to the window, plucking a small sticky note.

Sarang,

I picked one of the more 'commoner' cars in your parents' garage.

Call me when you want me to pick it up.

The keys are already in the ignition.

~Max

I nodded to the others, "This one's ours."

"Man, your drivers awesome," Sehun whistled, sipping more tea. Doesn't that thing run out already? Did he get a magic cup that magically refills itself?

"Yeah, he's been with the family for years," I say.

"Wait, so what do you even know about him?" Suho asked, creepily caressing the car. Calm down there, tiger.

"Well, his name is Kim Max, and I think he mentioned he had a son about my age, never met the guy, though. Oh! And his favorite color is navy blue," I remember the details.

"That sounds pretty random," Luhan sneers. Man, this guy can't give me a break, can he? Just 'cause he's a pretty boy?

I shrugged, "He just happens to be a very private person."

"Alright! So who drives?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, I would, but I don't know where the mall is," Baekhyun admits. I stare down at the ground, wide-eyed. Wait a minute, am I the only one here who's ever been to the mall?

"Yah! Sarang, stop ogling the ground, you'll drive. You've been there before, right?" Cold guy Kris says.

I nod, "Yeah, sure. No problem."

I go into the drivers seat and buckle up as the others climb in as well. Baekhyun sits next to me, and the two giants sit it the back, with midget Suho squished between them. In the middle sat Luhan and Sehun, the two who seemed unable to break apart. I ignored the baby-faced Luhan's glare at me through the mirror and adjusted it.

In truth, Max usually drops me off in one of the cars, since my parents prefer a bit more 'safe' driver. But I still drive whenever my friends call 'shotgun' and I have to drive us to the mall.

I started driving, taking the most familiar route.

Silence hung in the air until a booming fake cough echoed throughout the car. "So Sarang, what do you think of your future husband?"

My face burned crimson. Did I really have to talk about this? "I have to stay focused on the road."

"You can talk and drive," I saw Chanyeol's cocky grin in the rearview mirror. This guy was always smiling about something. What was he, some sort of happy virus?

Baekhyun puts his hand on my knee, leaning into my ear. "You don't have to answer right now if you don't want to," he says, his hot breath on my ear. My cheeks turned pink as he leaned back into his seat, looking out of the window, but his hand never leaving my knee.

What did he mean 'right now'? Does that mean he wants my opinion about him? Was he going to interrogate me later on?

"No PDA, hyung!" Sehun whined.

"I too, would appreciate if you two would stop. She needs to focus on the road after all," Luhan says.

"You guys show PDA all of the time!" Suho scoffs.

"Hyung!" Sehun whines again. "Don't be so mean!"

You'd think such a gorgeous specimen wouldn't act like such a big baby. I looked away from Baekhyun, making sure he couldn't see my face, and rolled my eyes. I made a turn, taking the chance to glance over to Baekhyun. He removed his hand from my knee and was now leaning over, staring out of the window. His head resting on his fist, his locks facing me.