Chapter Twenty-One- Faintly Sweet Confessions

Chanyeol drove on, staring at the road. "Wait, wait, wait. WHAT?!"

Baekhyun sighed, burying his face in his hands. "Do I really need to explain all of it again?"

"YES!" Chanyeol's deep voice boomed. "YES YOU DO!"

Baekhyun sighed, leaning back. "Well, long story short, I came and met Taeyeon, who tried to convince me to get back with her. I said no, and she full on kissed me. Apparently, Sarang and that guy from the picture were also there, and Sarang saw me and Taeyeon. She ran off, and I pushed Taeyeon off after scolding her. I went over, and the guy who was comforting her, who's named Zhang Yixing by the way, asked who I was. We got in this little argument, I wanted to apologize to her since she was crying, and it eventually escalated into a fight which Sarang broke up by flinging us both across the room, scolding us, and running off."

Chanyeol let out a whistle. "You're screwed. Wait, so does this mean she has feelings for you since she was crying over you and Taeyeon?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Baekhyun groaned. "I thought you knew her better as a friend?"

"Well, I do, I'm just seeing whether or not you know," Chanyeol explained. "So what about this Yixing guy?"

"Well, a few days ago Sarang, her friends, and I were playing Truth or Dare. One dared her to call her ex, who was the Zhang Yixing guy. Anyway, she called, and then I guess they set up for some sort of hang out since they haven't seen each other in a while apparently."

"Sounds like a mess," Chanyeol confessed. "So what are you going to do now?"

"I'll try to explain and make up for everything once I get home," Baekhyun said, leaning into the cushions.

Chanyeol sucked in a breath, "She probably won't be home until, like, three hours from now."

"How do you know?" Baekhyun asked him.

"She asked me to come to her parents' place in two hours. We usually talk when you've screwed up," Chanyeol explained.

Baekhyun groaned, "What, WHAT? You've been to her parents' place? And you guys TALK about me there? Why the hell- wait WHY? What does she even do there that she needs you specifically to show up?"

Chanyeol let out a nervous chuckle. "Well, out of all of us, I know you best. So I sort of talk on your behalf to calm her down, because you mess up real bad, bud. As for what she does, she made me promise not to tell you. But let's put it this way, you remember when you called me and I told you I was at her parents' place? And all the smashing in the background? Yeah, that's to put in one way."

"What does she do? Torture people?!" Baekhyun stared wide-eyed.

Chanyeol shrugged, "Well, I wouldn't put it past her. She's stronger than she looks, mind you."

Baekhyun rubbed his shoulder, "Tell me about it. When she shoved me into the wall it hurt like heck."

Chanyeol let out booming laughter. "Did she really fling you and that other guy across the room?"

"Yeah," Baekhyun shamefully admitted. "She even keeps a pair of scissors in her bag for safety or defense."

Chanyeol nodded, "Wouldn't put it past her. That chick shows no mercy, believe me. I'd bet she's gotten in a few fights or two. Just don't go near her when she has a giant stick in her hand, though, 'cause if you do you're dead."

"She gets scarier and scarier the more I think about it," Baek laughed.

"True that," Chanyeol laughed.