Chapter Twenty- Fight Frights

Baekhyun climbed into the car, greeting Chen. "Hey, Chen-shi," he greeted, buckling his seat belt.

"You don't look too happy," the other greeted. "Some meeting you have to go to, Rich-kid?"

Baekhyun shook his head, "You know that ex?"

Chen whistled, "Ohh, boy. This should be fun."

"She wants to talk," Baekhyun sighed.

Chen shook his head, "What are you thinking? Why would you even go? You know she'll try to get back with you right?"

"I just want to get it over with man," Baekhyun sighed.

"Suit yourself, bro," Chen whistled. "Where are you guys going to meet?"

"Mall," Baekhyun breathed out, leaning against the window.

He remembered how he first met Taeyeon.

It was a sunny afternoon, about one year ago. Baekhyun was visiting the park west of 2653 Birmingham Street. One of the trees was a little taller than the others, and it's branches stretched out to spread more shade. Baekhyun sat below the green leaves, breathing out in relief as the gentle breeze kissed his skin.

"Can I sit with you?" a girlish voice asked. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful girl, with a white uniform and long, blonde hair. Her eyes stared at him curiously, and she let out a smile.

"So what are you doing here? Isn't it school hours?" she asked.

In all honesty, Baekhyun's school let them out whenever they wanted. One of the perks of being in a privledged school, you get excused for anything. "Snuck out," he lied.

She nodded, "Same."

"Why did you?" he raised one eyebrow.

She shrugged, giving a mysterious, yet charming, smile. "Caught under the bleachers because of some girl. I had to run from the principal."

Baekhyun let out a small smile, "Sounds like an interesting story."

She shrugged again, "Well, it's just something typical at my school. You get used to it after being a Junior."

"Can you tell me your name?" Baek asked the girl.

"Taeyeon, and you?" she asked him, sitting down hesitantly on the grass, and putting down her backpack. She stared at him, studying his obviously handsome features

"Baekhyun," he said, watching her reaction.

She snickered, "Can I call you Bacon then?"

Baekhyun blushed. What? A food name?

She nodded, "Bacon it is now!"

Baekhyun let it go, smiling. Little did he know she would be his future girlfriend, and perhaps his worst nightmare.

"You're here!" Chen cheered. "Call me when you return with a slap on your cheek."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, stepping out and going into the mall. He found his way to the food court. His eyes met with a girl, with two long blonde pigtails at either side of her face. She smiled, rushing to him.

"Bacon!" she squealed, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Taeyeon-shi," Baekhyun greeted. Taeyeon frowned that he no longer called her by just her name like he used to, but remained optimistic.