Chapter Twenty-Two- Parents and Pervs

Hello! Notice the new cover? Like it? I hope you do! Feel free to message any covers you have if you'd like them to become to cover of this book, and maybe it will be! I'll make sure to give credit in the summary, of course. Anyways! On with the story!

I woke up drowsily, rubbing my eyes. Krystal was shaking me and Amber, who seemed to be hogging her bed. "Wake up you two!" she urged.

I groaned, "It's Sunday, why do we have to get up so early?"

"It's one in the afternoon! That's not early!" she whined. "Get up already!"

I threw a pillow at her, "Noooo!"

With that she yanked me by my foot and dumped me on the floor. "Aish! I'm up, I'm up!" I hurriedly get up, smoothing out the PJ's. I turned to glare at Krystal, "Why are you waking me up and not her?"

"I'll get to her in a minute, plus you've got to take care of our guest downstairs," she crossed her arms.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because he's mumbling your name in his sleep and won't wake up!" she huffed, turning to go downstairs.

I rolled my eyes, getting up. He's seen me in my penguin PJ's before, so I guess this shouldn't be too embarrassing. I trudged downstairs, immediately seeing the snoring Baekhyun on the couch. I smiled to myself, shaking my head.

I shook his shoulder, "Yah, Baek. Baek!"

He jumped up, "Y-Yah?"

"Aish, pabo, it's one in the afternoon already," I mumble.

"Really? Wait, last night... oh... nevermind," he grumbled to himself, letting out a small smile

I raised an eyebrow. What's he so happy about? "Uh, yeah. Usually, people aren't so happy to pass out on a friend's porch. Anyways, sorry I didn't tell you I was going to be sleeping over at Krystal's, I guess I forgot."

"Aish, it's OK. I was just glad you didn't stab some Mafia member with your giant scissors," he yawned.

"Seriously? That's what you're worried about?" I deadpanned.

He shrugged. "What can I say? You tend to get me worried."

"Aish, pabo," I muttered. "Anyways, let's get going. I'm going to have to make up a story for why you showed up at the door at 4 AM asking if I was there, so just go along with it, arasso?"

"Arasso," he nodded. "Mianhae, by the way."

I shrugged, getting up. "Well, it was my fault for not informing you." I felt him grab my wrist, and I was halted.

"A-Aniya. I meant... I meant about what happened between me and your ex, and about Taeyeon," he apologized.

I was surprised, "No, it's fine. It's my fault for running off in the first place, and for not stopping the fight earlier. And Yoda told me that Taeyeon forced you, so I know it wasn't exactly willing. Plus, you and I aren't even dating, so I had no right to get upset."

I thought back to the confession I made last night. Well, it was more to myself than him. Thank God he was asleep and didn't hear it, otherwise I'd be so embarrassed.

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO LET'S GET TALKING ON WHY I HAD TO WAKE UP AT FOUR IN THE MORNING TO GET MR. FRESH MEAT HERE TO PASS OUT ON THE PORCH!" Amber screamed, awake now that she had her coffee.

"Relax, Amber-shi. He was just worried since we bumped into each other last night, and I guess that in the dark he thought I was kidnapped. We were in a sort of shady part of town, and it was right after I left the mall," I lied.