EPILOGUE

Sarang fussed over the white dress, the gown making her look like a princess.

Juggling work and wedding plans was never easy.

But for two blissful weeks, she could be at a peace. Her parents would care for the company while she was off doing the lord knows what with her handsome Baekhyun. And it'd all start today.

"Oh lord, what am I to do?" Sarang fretted, checking in the mirror how the torso of her white gown fitted around her small waist. Her hair cascaded in curly waves down her back. The dress was strapless and shaped as a heart. The skirt was long and full as if she were royalty. The veil seemed to perfectly cascade down her back, the white, sheer fabric along with the flower designs that were scattered throughout.

Sunny tsked, working anxiously on making everything as gorgeous as possible. "Sarang-ah, you're eighteen now. It should all be fine. I mean, it's not like you're underage for anything."

"Except drinking," Amber pointed out, fixing the bow on her tuxedo. "But we all do that anyway."

"Relax, Sarang-shi. You're a bride, it's normal for you to be nervous," Krystal comforted, smoothing out her own white dress.

"Easy for you to say, the last relationship you had was with a gay man," Sarang pointed out.

Krystal laughed, "True."

"Sarang-ah, you look beautiful, what's there to be worried about?" Amber asked.

"Everything!" Sarang threw her arms in the air. "What if I trip over these damn heels and fall on my face? What if the dress pops? What if some ex pops out and says 'I object!' and interrupts the wedding?!"

"You've been watching too many Kdrama wedding scenes," Krystal shook her head, her brown curls falling around her shoulders. "Look, you'll just walk up there, say the vows you mean from the bottom of your heart, and then kiss him like you've done before."

"And after that, you two go at it like bunny rabbits," Amber snickered.

Sarang rolled her eyeshadow-blended eyes. "Way to point out the true highlight of the night, Amber-ah."

"Are you prepared? Do you have everything for the night?" Krystal asks a bit anxiously.

"No need, I got her everything she'd need," Amber says, bringing out a bag.

Sarang shuffle through the items, her expression mildly concerned. "Where'd you even get this?"

"The same place you mentioned you went with Chanyeol," Amber laughed.

Sarang rolled her eyes, "Wow, this brings memories."

"Are you actually going to use this stuff?!" Krystal asks, concerned.

"I'll just shove them in the back of a drawer or something," Sarang waves her hand. "I'm not going to get kinky our first night together."

"At least you're not saying no," Amber laughed.

"This is not a normal topic for friends to talk about you guys," Sarang says, sucking in her stomach a little as Sunny makes adjustments.

Sunny snickered, "Actually, I think it is."

"Come on, Sarang-ah. You'll be fine," Krystal assured. "You'll spend two weeks in Hawaii and everything!"

"I guess that's also a bonus," Sarang admits.

"Done," Sunny stands, smiling.

"Gomawo, Sunny-shi," Sarang thanked her.

Amber and Krystal step in front of me to take a closer look. "You look beautiful, Sarang-ah!" Krystal gasps.