Chapter 47

(Play when says, or don't. Whatever.)

He stood up and walked over to the door and closed it.

I got really nervous because only one other person has seen me naked before and, as awkward as it sounds, it was his brother. I felt really guilty all of a sudden at the thought. This is so wrong of me.

He walked back towards me and bit his lip. There was no light in the room so I was less self conscious because he couldn't see me perfectly. He leaned down to my ear.

"I love you." He whispered, fanning his hot breath along the top of my neck and against my skin.

I shivered as he pulled away and planted a kiss on my cheek, followed by a deep kiss on my lips. He shifted as we continued to make out so that he was above me.

All of a sudden he pulled away.

"What?" I said confused and instantly insecure, covering my stomach with my arms.

"No baby stop. Its not you." He bit his lip, eyeing me up and down. "Fuck." He groaned. "Its not you at all its just..." He trailed off.

"What?" I said quietly.

"I didn't know this was going to happen tonight." He admitted shyly.

"Ethan. If you're not ready I don't want to feel like I'm making you do something. I'm sorry for this, I-" he cut me off.

"Stop." He stopped me from trying to get off the bed. "You have, no, idea.. how ready I am for this." He looked at his bulge, pressing firmly against his pants. "But at the same time.. I'm not "ready"." He said curling his fingers with the word ready.

"What do you mean." I'm so confused.

"Jem. I-," he blushed, "I don't have a condom." He covered his face with his hands and his cheeks were littered with a pink tent.

"Ethan." I said giggling.

I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face. I forced him back down on to me and left small kisses all over his face.

"Jem. Stop!" He playfully groaned.

I finally connected my lips to his and we melted into it quickly. I wrapped mg legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. His hardness rubbed against my heat and forced out an immediate moan from both of us.

He began to rub our bodies against each other with great pressure and friction and it felt incredible. I forgot what pleasure like this, was like.

I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes again. He was sweating and his plump, dark pink, swollen lips caught my eye. Everything about his appearance was a complete turn on.

"Its okay." I mumbled.

"What?" He breathed.

"We don't need a condom to make love." I smiled.

"But what if-if.. Are you sure?" He said hesitantly.

"I'm positive. Don't worry." I gave a reassuring smile.

He connected our lips once more and had one hand resting on the side of my neck and the other on my cheek.

"I love you Jemma Austyn." He whispered against my lips.

He thrusted his member against my heat. I through my head back and inhaled a shaky breath.

"I-I love you so much Ethan." I admitted against his neck.

*Play Song*

I began kissing all over, looking for his magical spot I had found once when we were making out.