Chapter 54

(And.. Song when it says as usual. I'm going to hell for writing this shit so please enjoy it, I'm paying for it with my soul.)

We reach the Jeep and I walk around to the driver side to get in. I step into the car and close the door beside me. I look over to Grayson who has also just shut his door and we made eye contact. I smiled and looked away and went to grab the key. I looked back, with my key in my hand and met his dark eyes, still focused on me.

He looked at me with a straight face as I gave him a confused look. He stared into my eyes for a few moments as I gulped.

He suddenly pressed his lips to mine. I widened my eyes for a second before closing them and kissing back. He took in a deep breath through his nose against my cheek. He forced his tongue into my mouth and let it roam.
Its been so long since I've felt his lips on mine before today. I pushed my fingers through his hair as I deepened the kiss.

He pulled back from the kiss with my bottom lip gripped between his teeth. He released it and pecked my lips once more, leaving me in a dizzy daze.
"Let's go now." He whispered and chuckled.

"Uh- y-yeah." I stuttered.

I lightly licked my lips and turn back in my seat, facing forward. I blink a couple times as I collect myself. I pull the seatbelt slowly over my shoulder as I realize Grayson had already had his clipped.

I blushed in embarrassment as I started the Jeep. I started to pull away and Grayson unexpectedly placed his hand on my thigh. I jumped slightly under him but then realized it was just him. His large warm hand gave me goosebumps under my clothing. His fingers pressed into my inner thigh as his thumb caressed the top. He slid his hand up and down lightly, rubbing my leg.

***

It was a silent drive to my house. I realized I don't have much furniture or anything to show him. Which is kind of embarrassing but I could always explain why.

I park my car in the short driveway and shut it off. Grayson removed his hand from my thigh that was completely heated and warm from his touch. The loss of contact makes my leg feel cold as I step out of the car.

I wait for him to reach my side before I start waking towards the front door.

I pull my keys out of my pocket as he stands beside me, towering over me. He observes my every move with complete focus. I quietly gulp again due to the feeling of intimidation.

I pushed the key into the lock and twist. I open the door and walk in as Grayson walks behind me.

I don't turn in a light because I didn't feel a absolute need for one.

"I-uh..," I stepped on the hard wood floor softly as I realized how much it echoed due to lack of furniture, "don't.. have much furniture. Obviously." I slightly giggled. "I'm trying to figure out how to buy a house, so moving it in to move it out seems like a lot if unnecessary work." I explained.

He nodded. He hasn't said a word since I asked him to come home.

"Um.. But I have a bed in my room and-"

"Let's go see your room." He darkly smiled.

"Um.. Sure." I blushed.

He's so hot right now my ovaries are screaming. Its been so long and right now I'm a full on hoe for him. But I won't let him know that yet.

We walked towards my room as we kicked off our shoes on the way.

"Very. Empty." He chuckled.

"Yeah. I know." I laughed.