Wren

"Umm... Angel?" I snapped trying to daw Angel out of her flashback

At that she got a crazy look on her face, "Wren, would you like to join the Dark Side?" she said.

I hesitated and we walked in an awkward silence for a while. Then I cleared my throat loudly and opened my mouth to answer, but before I could answer we stopped in front of a huge house. My house got even wider as I scanned the house with my eyes,

"Wren, welcome home. And you may want to close your mouth. There are a lot of mosquitos around here during the spring." She said on the verge of a stupid smirk.

I quickly shut my mouth feeling a light blush comin on.

------------------

Wrens POV

She lead me through the spiralling staircases that lounged up the house and into her room. I felt severly out of place, unlike Angel who looked very comfortable in her prestigious surrondings. The doors creaked open and in the middle of the large room was a huge bed that looked very comfortable about this moment.

I think she sensed exactly how tired I was because I hadnt slept in about two days. She gave me a disconcerning look.

"If your tired you can take a nap and we can talk alittle later" she said smoothly. Smoothly. I wish I was smooth, I shrugged almost mentally slapping myself for not just saying "yes, thank you" She smirked and said

"If you need anything I'm downstairs watching TV. Just follow the sound of people kicking ass"  I smiled at that prospect.

"thanks, and yes" I said swiftly. A confused look crossed her face making her eyebrows twitch.

"yes what?" she asked

"yes, I'll join the dark side" I replied she smiled as she closed the doors leaving the room to myself.

I quickly toke of my jacket and slid into the soft lull of the bed, falling into deep sleep almost instantaneously.

-------------------------------------

When I woke up I was pretty sweaty and had a feeling something was off but ignored it. I threw of the covers and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was....horrid. It was blown around and sloppy looking so i adjusted it into a better bun. My face had mascara and eyeliner smuged everywhere because I slept with my makeup on and my eye was covered with a bruise aìthat was yellowing around the corners.

Even though I slept I felt very drained but ignored it. On the opposite side of the room was a bathroom so I quikly stepped in and washed my face. When I was all done I stuck my head out of the room to hear a blaring TV and alot of yelling.

I grinned and followed the noise down stairs where Angel was propped on the couch watching 'Kick-ass' which I found very ironic. She popped her head up to look at me.

"Did you sleep well?" 

"yeah thanks" 

" so....oh by the way thats my room so we need to find a room you like, even though the house is big we only have 4 rooms because my grandma wasnt keen on guests" she said

"anythings fine, I was wondering if we could go out I need some clothing"

"sure....but"

"but what"

"we have to steal the clothing" I grinned even if it kind of clinkled my eye which made it hurt.

"deal, I need some.....practice"

"damn right you do, If your gonna work for Erika you need to be topnotch"

----------------------

We stepped out of her big car and walked up to the store.

"what type of stuff do you like?" she asked

"I dont really know" I said shrugging. but that was a big mistake because every 5 minutes Angel would approach me with soe ugly punk shirt that I had to sadly turn down. I had already picked up like 5 jeans that were all skinny and a couple pairs of socks in my big shopping bin. I headed towards the shirt sector and picked up a variety of t-shrts, tank tops, and blouses. I also got two PJ's. I didnt need any more shoes because I already had my Vans so I got a big winter jacket and some winter hats.

I was smuggling the stuff into my bag when I heard Angel scoff behind me.

"What?" I snapped

"We have superpowers and just killed everyone yet your trying to hide the stuff we could literally walk out with it" She replied smuggly. I laughed wondering why I hadnt thought of that. I took eveything out of my bag and started heading for the doors.

"wait!!!!!" Angel said from behind me, "you need to choose your.... like mask we cant use our powers just like that with out any cover"

"truuueeee" 

"I walked over to the costume department looking for anythin masqurade like. BINGO!!!!! Most of the masks were ugly but the one that I saw on the side was beatiful. I picked it up feeling sure that it was perfect as Angel smirked and toke hers out of her satchel. We quickly strapped them on and headed to the doors. 

I heard a multitude of shouts before the security rushed at us. All I had to do was flick my wrist to hear a sickening crunch erupt from both sides of me. Angel engulfed us in a force field and we calmly walked out.

The forcefield shrank until it was nothing and we quickly ran away.

"that. was. AWESOME!!!! I have never felt more free!!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!" I squealed.

"It was okay for your first time" Angel said totally ruining my moment. I was about to throw back some stupid remark but before I could I tripped. An arm engulfed my vision and a knife was rushed to my neck. I looked up to the brown eyes of a blonde girl about my age. 

She looked very scared and frightened even though I was the one with a knife next to my neck. I searched my surronding but Angel had completely disappeared.

"Give...give..m me your money" she said trying to sound strong but completly failing.

"no" I said calmly she looked so shocked she didnt know what to said. I clenched my fist at my sides and she went flying to the wall. I expected her to hit it hard and die but instead a pair of wings snapped out of her back and she soared into the sky.

I saw Angel on the building, she looked like she was gonna join in the fight before I threw the other girl off me. 

"WE ARE LIKE YOU!!!!!!" Angel yelled unexpectedly. I halted rememmbering that those were the exact words she had said to me which could only mean that Winged-Girl was a super, too. I wasnt the only one who was surprised because after those words the girl halted her wings trying to close in and she plummeted to the ground.

I tried to catch her but my attempts her useless and Angel caught her instead. Her heart must have taken a toll because of the fall because she was unconcious.

"Looks like we have another recruit" Angel said quietly standing up and heaving her on my shoulder. We walked briskly back to the mansion while I held the girl and Angel held my shopping bags. The rest of the walk was spent in awkard silence.

----------------------------------------------

I hoped you all liked this chapter... It feels more like a filler to me but that doesnt matter I hope everyone likes it. Please vote, comment and add this story to ur library. Angie's POV wil be released on Wednesday I hope everyone can wait til then, I know I cant!!!!!!

PeaceSkies Luv,                                                                                                                                                        the person on the otherside of the computerscreen