Kalea

write here... well u guess I will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up not ready for school. I stumbled to the mirror and saw an ugly person that I became in the weekend of no contact to the world and more importantly no contact to Zen.

I really did think Zen and I had something, I was so wrong!

I put on sweats and a t-shirt with my red converse. I grabbed my phone, and bag shut the door and left.

I grabbed my bike out of the bike rack unchained it and put the address in my clip on GPS, and plugged in my earphones.

I started riding down Central ave. to turn left onto Queens lane... then I saw something in the sky, a familiar something.

It had wings and flew but looks like a person like ANGIE!

"Hey biatch how's your crap hero life?!" I heard someone yelling at me the one from the sky and then threw a bird down having the bird land right next to me on a car... Dead!

I rode faster so the next bird didn't hit my helmet. I couldn't believe it was Angie if it was well she helped my once but now I guess she's fully not on the defenders side!

The reason I was going to the address I got a note to come to is because what if it's from Zen, or an emergency... I have to at least see!

I arrived.

I was standing with my bike beside me. In front of me was this gigantic house I could only dream of having!

I glanced around and saw Addison there too, chaining her bike up so I joined her in that fun.

"Hey add, your here too. Have any idea why we are here?" I asked while fidgeting with my chain.

"No slight idea all the note said was an address so I decided to try... Kirsten and Fawn came with me here!" she said while looking up and down at me and her bike as well.

"Oh there they are, now good thing Alexander isn't with Kirsten otherwise I might need to punch him again... lol!" I said while spotting them walking towards us.

We walked up to the elevator and before we knew it we were staring into the eyes of our enemies.

I heard Bella start talking. "The reason you all are here is to unite and join forces with the Darkest Minds, aka Angel, Angie, and Wren, to go and have a war sort to speak against E.R.R.!" She said and toke a long breath after.

I looked around and saw almost everyone with their mouths wide open and eyes bugged out.

Bella pranced over to me and whispered in my ear..."Hey Kalea can you please grow a flower I wanna show them something!". I recently have learned to grow nature through concrete so it was cool.

Just then I grew a big sunflower in the middle of where all of us were circled.

"See if we all work together we can become a great big team and support  what we believe in together. As in we would be the petals, supporting the pollen aka NOT the E.R.R! You see otherwise this will happen..." she came over to me again. "Can you please also make it shrink and shrivel up thanks." I was surprised it was mean to shrivel up plants but I had to.

I raised my hand and flew it down quickly causing the sunflower it shrivel and sink.

"See if we aren't a team this is what will happen we will all DIE!"she shouted putting a yell on die.

"NO!" I heard Kirsten and Wren yell at the same time it was kinda creepy.

"What just happened I heard an Italian accent aka Fawn say and then go over to Kirsten. Kirsten left the room and started talking to herself and that's what Wren did too. They were both talking to themselves ad pacing... weird?