Fawn

A/N: Hola~ It's Fawn again here to give you chapter. As alway if you haven't read the last chapter please do so. That would help a lot ^~^

Thanks and enjoy this chapter~ Or not. I don't really care. :/ Lolz

----------------------------------

Fawns POV

Walking home from school earlier then usual feels kinda weird. Like 15mins ago I was in 3 period but my head hurt to much to concentrate on what was going on.

Now, my head didn't hurt because I'm sick or anything. It was more because I have something on my mind that's killing me, Vin.

Finally I got to the hotel and walk up to the room. As I go in the room I feel something hop on my head, Iggy.

"Hey there Iggy." I say in a soft tone.

"Squak?" She says like she was asking a question.

"I guess you're wondering why I'm home so early?"

"Squak, squak!"

"Heh heh. I'm just not feeling to well. That all..... I'm gonna take a nap..." Iggy jumps onto my shoulder and rubs her head on my cheek and purrs. "Thinks for trying to cheer me up girl."

Laying on the bed I stare and the ceiling just thinking about the masquerade. How I saw Vin and how Kirsten got hurt. "Ow..." I put my hand on my head. "Thinking to much it making my head hurt. I'm going to sleep!" I close my eyes and instantly fall into a deep sleep.

*Dream*

I'm siting on the couch and watching all the other children play. I hear my name being called from the kitchen. Happily I run over to the kitchen and see the elderly lady that called me.

"Yes?" I say in a soft child voice.

"Would you like to help me cook the food?" She says with a wrinkly smile planted on her face.

"Si! I would love to." The lady picks up some plates and tells me to set them on the table. I do so and come back to the kitchen. I see one of the other lady's cooking something on the stove. The little fire that was cooking everything was so beautiful.

'Bigger.' I thought 'Bigger. Bigger.' The little flame started to grow a little bigger and nobody noticed at first but as I stared at it it go bigger and then that's what that's what caught there attention.

"Get the children out of here!" One of the lady's yelled as I feel someone pull my hand as I was being pulled out of the kitchen I touch the fire. It didn't burn me.

I hear people yelling from different direction does the flames grew bigger and spread it almost everywhere.

"Hurry! Everyone get out!" The elderly lady from before yelled. Soon everyone was out of the orphanage. Or so we thought.

As a lady counted everyone of the children including me she stops, her eyes widen tears begin to form and roll down her cheeks. "No..." She whispers under her breath. "No.. no... no... no... no..." She repeated this over and over again as she fell to the floor. I soon realized that we all had forgotten about two baby's that where upstairs sleeping, The orphanage was already burned down by the time we all realized. The baby's are dead. And it's all my fault....

I hear crying coming from everywhere as I look at the burned down orphanage. There where still little fires here and there. I wanted all of them to stop and they did, they're gone. Immediately I realized that I was the one who caused this to happen.

It's all my fault.

I find my self not staring at the orphanage anymore but siting on a big rock in the middle of what looks like pond. I look around and see that I'm alone and the sun is just starting to go down.