Addison

Ever had the bad feeling you get deep down inside of you? Yeah. I have a bad feeling about this fight. We never actually got to the point in training together, if ya know what I mean. We've all been on our own, mastering our abilities but we never really mastered the abilities of working as a team. Isn't that what Bella wanted us to do? In order to save ourselves and... maybe even I don't know... the world?

As I looked around, everyone was fighting someone. Fawn's hair was lit as she angrily threw her fire balls at anyone who got near us, especially Kirsten. One of the guards lunged at her from behind. I quickly took the guy between my hands and slammed him into the guard. Don't mess with my friends. I threatened them telepathically.

It's hard to say, even though I do have a strong urge of disliking Wren, I would never say I hate her. I don't want to come off as calling her weak, but at this stage, without her powers, I can't just diss her. I don't know how Bella's gonna work this out, but if we don't want to lose any more of our powers, we gotta at least be able to work together.

We managed to fight off all the guards. I looked around to see us all panting from the physical combat. I felt like something was missing. Someone was missing. I did a double take of who was here. Rose. Guys, where's Rose? I didn't want to talk aloud, just in case there were any ears to listen on us. We all looked around us frantically.

"Already? We can't lose one another right now. Let's go find her. She's probably somewhere." Angel whispered. "I know the ways around here. And they do too." She cocked her head towards Wren and Angie.

Alright, we'll split up into three groups. I looked around to see everyone looking at one another to see who should go with who. Bella, any suggestions with who should go with who? I looked towards her. She nodded her head. We all gathered together, alert with our surroundings as we made up our first real plan.

"Alright, I think Wren should go with Kirsten, since I feel like you two have a connection that would help each other and us. Fawn, you go with them too. Just make sure you two," She pointed from Fawn to Wren. "Don't fight with each other. We're here to fight ERR, not one another." They both nodded and went to one side of the circle that we've made. "Angie and Kalea, I think you two would work well together. You've managed to before." They both nodded. "That leaves us three. Angel, Addison and I." Angel had a sour look on her face but it quickly vanished. 

"So our plan. Wren, you're familiar with the left wing of the head quarters. Try and see if she wandered off into the tech rooms. Angie, you're familiar with the right wing. Try to see if she's anywhere near the training rooms. We'll go see if she's in the meeting rooms. Everybody got that?" Angel looked around the room, looking at the many faces we've gone to know for a while now. 

This is going to be our first battle together. If we can do this, we'll be able to stop her. I teleported to them. Alright. Let's go. We all went our different ways. Wren, Kirsten and Fawn dashed towards the left area. Angie and Kalea quickly moved towards the right, leaving the three of us behind.

Alright. Can I talk telepathically with you now? I know Bella can't hear, but can you like tell her if she doesn't understand? I'm most surely she will, but still. Angel inched across the tiles slowly. I nodded. There are a lot of cameras here. Good thing we're wearing all black. If you can, keep any of your weapons ready. Who knows how many guards she sent out looking for us. We slowly dashed through the dim lights of the empty halls, quickly opening the doors of the rooms, being alert at all times.

Up the corner, we slowed down, listening as our footsteps echoed with many others. More guards and some Dark Siders ran out from the corners and from behind. Some had guns, some had knives, some had nothing at all. Angel quickly dug out her knives. Bella took out her bow and arrow. I took out my blades, and snuck them under my sleeves. The dozens of Dark Siders against us three. I wonder how the rest are doing.