Kirsten

A/N: And then there's this twat, updating at almost 4 in the morning... -_- smh. Hey Geekies! I guess you can tell there has been a lot of confusion concerning this book the past week or two... or few. But we're getting back on track so everything will be in order again. Well here's Kirsten's chappie for you guys. Yea I'm late but I actually have a reason this time so shhh. Hope you like!

p.s. turns out there was a little confusion with this chapter cause I didn't get to read wren's last chappie.... so I edited it to make a little more sense. here ya go! just think of this as a sort of 'continuation' to wren's chappie.

I smiled at Wren and Fawn laughing together. It made happy that they got along again. "Well I'm gonna leave guys to catch up on stuff, I guess."

"Hey Kirsti, what about me?" Xander pouted cutely.

I chuckled and shook my head. "You stay here with them and try to make friends too. Especially Fawnie.

Xander's face dropped. "... they'll try to kill me."

"Just be careful with what you do and say. Or else they really might kill you." I teased as I walked out of the door, then looked for a new partner to work with.

I decided I would do something different this training session. I was getting seriously tired of working my telekinesis everyday and getting nothing done.

I looked around the room until I found someone I'd find useful for what I wanted to do. "Oi!" I called out to the guy with the piercings sitting on the bench. "Trent, right?"

He looked at me then smirked. "Xander's girl, hm? Yea, whatcha need?" He asked in his american-with-a-tinge-of-european accent.

"You think you can do something for me?" Trent nodded in reply. "I know you're really good with knives, and I wanna work out an old skill of mine. You okay with that?"

He walked over to his bag and pulled something out that I didn't fully see. Then he looked back at me with that same smirk. "Let's do it, Brit."

We jogged over to an empty glass room, each running to the opposite sides of it, and got ourselves ready. Trent tucked a variety of knives in different places on him, including his boots. I stretched a bit and put on a pair of padded fingerless gloves.

"Okay so... what exactly do you want me to do?" Trent asked, positioning his last few knives.

"Erm..." I pondered, a bit anxious with what I was about to do. "Just throw a knife and we'll see where I'll go from there. Make sure to throw it straight at me."

"Are you sure about this? You don't look fully--"

"Just throw it. I'll do fine." I assured him.

"O-okay." He replied. He picked which knife to throw.

I cracked my neck, getting ready for the knife to come at me. He threw a quick look at me as he pulled something like a mini-dagger out of his belt and threw it powerfully with a flick of his wrist.

I mentally slowed it down, figuring out what to do. Okay, you know what to do here. Just avoid it. I took a few breaths, staring at the knife. Okay Kirsten, avoid it now unless you wanna die!

I launched my feet off the ground hard, jumping high. As I was midair, I attempted a backflip and succeeded. I felt myself falling and strategically landed on one knee, punching the floor with one fist. I felt a slight rumble in the ground as I took a few breaths then looked at Trent.

He looked back at me, seemingly shocked. "How'd you do that?"

"Taught myself some type of tumbling as a kid." I shrugged. "It can really come in handy sometimes."

"Wow..." He breathed out. "Well, shall we continue?"

We got pretty far into the routine to the point where we started doing running. I would run around the edges of the room, he'd throw quick knives, and I'd avoid them, using series of flips and other methods.

Suddenly, I felt something get thrown, and I felt my fist rise in front of me and punch the object. I stopped and looked behind me to see a now broken glass bottle.

I looked at Trent with wide eyes. "Where'd you get the glass bottles from?"

He grinned slightly, holding a bunch of them in his hand. There were even some on the floor next to him. He raised a finger to his lips. "Secret."

I stared at him for a moment, then smiled and shook my head.

"Heads up, Gem!" I heard him yell, and suddenly my fist was in front of me again, punching another bottle.

I glared at him, stunned, then gave him a challenging smirk. "Okay. Let's play."

I spent the rest of the day using full instinct, punching out bottles, avoiding knives with tumbling, and later on we did some sparring. I think we became pretty good friends, especially when we were trying to kill each other.

~*~*~

Author's Note

Yah! Don't forget to vote/comment/share if you liked this chappie. Fawnie love's chappie's up next. Sorry for being late Fawnie~! Hopefully this chappie will help you. Bye now, cheonsas! Thanks for reading!

~ Kirsten xoxo