Kalea

write here.... YEAH WRITNG HAHAHAHAHA IM HYPER HAHAAHA NAHH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my apartment that I bought, to see a bunch of furniture sent by my parents.

'Bang' I stumbled and realized the noise came from the kitchen!

I walked in to see ZEN!

"Hey babe thought you wouldn't be home right after school!" I rolled my eyes and saw that he was putting flowers into water.

"I'm mad why and how are you here? I just moved in!" I yelled while putting my backpack down.

"I saw you walk in yesterday and you didn't walk out so I guessed you lived here. I asked the desk lady which apt. you lived in and she told me the number but she said she couldn't give me the key so I used a bobby pin! Please let me explain.!" He said as he put the flowers on the table.

"Fine but hurry!" I was mad and kinda expected him to make something up.

"My sister... It was my sister she stopped by to give me my papers, money, and things that my parents left me! They died." I was surprised but he looked like he didn't really wanna talk about it.

"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry!" I offered him a seat and toke one myself.

"It's fine... I guess but let's talk about something else how have you been?"

"Actually sorry I forgive you but I have to go. Uh I have a meeting so I'll call you later!" I picked up my phone and an apple.

"Oh ok I'll walk out with you!" After that we walked out and took the elevator downstairs.

"Bye babe talk to you later!" He kissed me on the cheek and went the other way.

"Bye!" I yelled to him while he walked away. I was so relieved we made up, and it wasn't anything else. His deep voice soothed me making me feel safe again.

I took out my bike from the bike rack and put my apple in the basket with my phone.

I biked for about 15 minutes before I got to the abandoned house where all the defender, equality league, and dark side members were meeting.

I walked in to see the old shaggy furniture thrown everywhere and ripped up more than usual!

"Stop" I heard scream and I ran into the other room looking around realizing what was going on.

It was all my friends that I have made fighting the ERR!

I ran towards Addison.

"How'd this happen?" I asked while growing trees to block people from hitting us. "We all arrived early cause we came right after school and they were just waiting they shot an arrow hardly missing Fawn and that's when we knew they wanted war!"

I aimed my eyes towards Wren seeing her shoot her arrows never missing an ERR.

I walked closer to Angie, seeing more space there. I got there and heard a voice.

"Hey still loving the crap hero life huh?" it was the voice I mistakened for Angie's.

"Ummm well I know that it's better than yours!" I yelled back at the member from ERR.

Just then I blanked out and saw a lady she mumbled something but I couldn't understand. She was wearing a dress made out of what looked like leaves.

I stumbled out of the daydream and instantly fell.

"Kalea are you ok? Oh My God!" Bella said while helping me up. "Yeah I think I'm fine just a little stumble." I said trying to grow another tree....

It wasn't working, my powers I went over to Wren...

"Hey Wren my powers, ummm there not working what's happening?" I questioned her looking over my shoulder. "I'm not Wren hon!" Just then I saw the person I thought was Wren shapeshifter back to her regular self... an ERR member. She had a knife in her hand and was coming at me...

"Hey" Fawn shouted and threw fire at the girl scorching her hand making her instantly dropping her knife! "Thanks Fawn!" I yelled at her getting her attention as she nodded towards me.

I went towards Bella now.

"Bella my powers aren't working what's happening do you know? She looked towards Wren and then looked straight at me. "I've seem this happen before. Uhhh I'll talk to you later go home and rest!" She told me and kept fighting.

I felt bad for having to leave early. But my plan was I was gonna go straight home and call my parents to ask about the lady I saw wearing leaves!

I rode home and got to my apartment to see Zen sitting on the couch.

"What happened?" He asked getting up and hugging me.

"I don't know!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope u hipsters loved it sorry got delayed. OMG what will kalea's mom and dad say about the lady???? Ok so uhhhh yess hope u liked it... and the part I bolded at the beginning is an inside joke other Geeksters will know!!!! WEELLLL TTFN (ta ta for now) HIPSTERS :*