Addison

Everyone is everywhere. Bella didn't seem that annoyed, to tell you the truth. How that's possible is beyond me. Angel threw a freaking party in her house! But, you know, whatever. Fawn ran away. Kirsten went after Xander. Angie, Angel and Wren are helping to clean up, heads hanging low. Rose... I haven't seen her in a while.

"Hey, where are you going?" Bella asked.

"Everything's cleaned up right?" Well duh. I effin ran around the house and cleaned most of it since everyone practically left. "Plus. You don't need me." I said before I went out the door. I slowly walked down the streets admiring the vintage looking sky. I walked up the pathway up to the apartment. I quickly ran up the stairs and went to the door. I was just about to knock when the door opened.

"Hey." Nathan said softtly.

"Hey... Uh. How did you know I was gonna knock?" I asked.

"Instincts, I guess." We both stood at the door silently.

"So... can I come in?" He stepped aside as I walked into the apartment and sat down. He closed the door and came around to sit in the opposite chair. I looked at him puzzled. "Is something wrong?" I took in his posture and how he wasn't his smiling self. I walked over and sat down next to him. "Hello." I waved my hand in front of his face. He had a blank expression on. "Why. You. No. Talk." I started playing with his cheeks and he finally cracked a smile. "Come on. Tell me. What's wrong?"

"Just thinking." He went to staring down at his hands.

"Thinking about what?"

"Stuff."

What stuff?" I poked his cheek and he rolled his eyes.

"Stuff."

"Why you no tell meeeee." I started playing with his arms. He lightly chuckled. I started making weird noises that he found cute.

"I missed you." I stopped playing with his arms and looked at him. I then went back to playing with his arm.

"But it was only for a few days."

"It felt like an eternity. And you didn't let me come with you. You lied to me too." He ran a hand through his hair. I stopped playing with his arm and fidgeted with his hand.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"You could've been hurt. And I wasn't there to protect you. What if you did get hurt? What would I have done? I couldn't have done anything because I didn't know where you were. And no, it wasn't a few days. To think of it, it was over two weeks. I've called you numerous amount of times. Look." He pulled out his phone and showed me his dialed numbers. I just remembered that Bella took our phones and electronics away since we were supposed to be training. I cursed under my breath. I Searched through my bag to find my phone sitting in a pocket. I saw I had 100+ missed calls.

"I'm sorry. I--"

"And the fact that you lied. You promised me you wouldn't go." He gave my hand a light squeeze.

"Some promises were meant to be broken."

"It's just. You got me worried, okay? If I would've lost you-- I don't even want to think about it. You know how much you mean to me right?" He held my hands in his as his eyes stared into mine. I nodded. "Please don't lie to me again." He brought my hands up to his lips and mumbled onto my knuckles.

"Promise."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. So. Erm. I totally did not base this off of anything in real life. Pfft. Everyone else in the Geeksters want something to happen but I don't want it to happen and a dn and aindgoidngoiang HALP MEHHHHH.

Thank you guys for 18k reads! We're almost to 20k! Can you believe it? We can't thank you guys enough. Love youuuu.

Kay. Bye.