Kirsten

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY... I can't write the Korean lyrics... SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY... once again... -failed lyrics from Sorry Sorry by Super Junior (yea K-Pop, wassup). But I really am sorry, guys. Okay, you may go on reading now.

"Okay I'm done." I said as I adjusted the top of my dress. "Now it's your turn."

I walked out of our bathroom to find Fawn laying on the couch with a bag of chips. "What are you talking about?"

She turned around to look at me, then I glanced at her, then at my dress, then back at her.

"Oh." Her expression dulled and she looked back at the bag in front of her. "I'm not going."

"Fawn!" I whined. "C'mon we have to go to together."

"What does is matter anyway? I bet you're just gonna be smooching it up in a corner or closet or whatever." Fawn crossed her arms.

"Ew, no!" I yelled instinctively. "We won't do that, promise. Just come."

Fawn huffed and got off the bed. "Fine whatever.

"Yay! Okay, let's start with the dress."I walked toward my closet and opened it. There, was a line of ball gowns for Fawn. I didn't know which one to buy cause Fawn never told me what she likes.

"Alright let's start." I took out the first dress, a light pink one with glitter. "What about this?"

"Never in a million years." She replied blankly.

"Aww come on! What's the problem with it?" I asked as I took a step towards Fawn. "It looks goo--"

"Kirsten I swear, I will burn this entire hotel if you come even one step closer with that dress." She warned me.

"Okay, okay."

Dress after dress after dress and she hated every single one of them. Most likely because most of them were pink. But they were just gag dresses. The real dress revealing starts now.

"Okay I think that's it." I stated as I took a quick glance in the closet. "Yea, that's it."

"Okay then I don't have a dress." Fawn shrugged.

"Wait... waaahh? What do you mean?"

"I hated EVERY SINGLE ONE of those dresses. They were just horrible. So now I guess I'm stuck without a dress." She was just about to plop down on the bed when I looked into the closet one.

"Whoa, wait a second. What is this?" I looked closer into the corner of the closet, acting like that was the first time I had ever seen that dress.

"What?" Fawn asked, walking towards me.

"What is..." I reached for the dress by the shoulders and pulled it out to show Fawn. "this!"

Fawn's eyes widened just a bit when she saw the dress I was holding. It was a typical ball gown, with a fitted top and a long poufy. It was all a metallic dark red except for the middle of the skirt, where it splits open to reveal black fabric.

"Ooh..." Fawn slowly took the dress from and observed it. "This is nice."

"So you like?" I grinned.

"Maybe." She tried to suppress a grin. She did a hint of a nod that was barely visible.

"Okay then, put it on!" I shoved her into the bathroom with the dress and closed the door, waiting outside.

---

"Ready?" Fawn asked.

"Ready." I repeated.

We were rounding the corner of café. Before we did, we observed ourselves one more time. I looked at my dress, which I had fallen in love with. It was full length with an almost poufy skirt. The skirt was black with hints of dark turquoise streaks. The top was made up of flat layered feathers, and the middle belt area had a beautiful black and white feather design. (pic in sidebar)

"Masks." Fawn pulled out her flaming red and put it on her face.

I pulled my plain black one out too. As I was putting it on, two girls walked past us. I looked at them from the corner of my eye, silently observing them. They were both short and dressed in dark colors. Neither one of them looked like the Supers that usually go to Masks.

It didn't take long for me to notice. They were genuine Dark Siders... but what are they doing here. Are they out to get someone?

"Fawn, look." I whispered very quietly as I watched them walk towards the door.

"What is it?" She asked.

I nodded over at the girls. "Dark Siders."

Fawn looked at them for, then seethed, her hands beginning to glow.

"Fawnie, calm down, it's okay. I guess we'll have to deal with them later." I assured her.

"Okay whatever." She grumbled. "Time to get in then."

We walked to back door, meeting with a security guard (at least he LOOKED like he was one) with the typical checklist and earpiece. "Names?" he asked.

"Fawn Roberts." Fawn stated.

"Kirsten Tate."

"Okay." He wrote down our names, then examined us. "Erm ladies? I think you two look a little bit too young to come in here. How old are you?"

"We're both 16." Fawn answered for the both of us.

"Really? You don't look like it." He lowered his sunglasses (sunglasses at night, seriously?) on the bridge of his nose and looked us up and down.

My smiled turned into a frown and suddenly I was agitated with this guy. "Okay look here, 'sir.' Either you can let us in, or I can--"

"They're with me." A male voice interrupted me.

I turned around to look at the guy. I didn't recognize him at first because he was wearing the mask, but then his blue highlights glinted from the light of the streetlights and I saw him play with his lip ring. Xander. (A/N: I bet you've notice this whole name changing thing for Kirsten's... or my... boyfriend. "(ALE)Xander." I think I'll just settle with Xander from now on.

"Oh... okay then. You can go through." The security guard guy mumbled.

"Thank you very much." Fawn said, and I gave the guy a quick glare before we walked in.

"Hey girls." Xander smiled and wrapped an arm around each of our shoulders.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Hey petunia." Fawn smirked.

"Wait what?" Xander asked, confused.

"I'm calling you petunia. Problem?" Fawn replied.

"No ma'am, I guess not. Well... both you girls look lovely tonight. Let's go in, shall we?" Xander said.

And with that, we walked into masks together.

---

Author's Note

Hey Geekies. Sorry about my lateness... again. My work got deleted, so I had to redo it. Crappy laptop. Then I passed out in the middle of it cause I'm somewhat sick. Might also be kinda suckish. Sorry. I haven't been writing much lately.

Still, please vote and comment if you liked this chappie. Fawn's chappie will be up on Monday, so stay tuned for that. Stay beautiful Geekies, and bye! ~ Kirsten xoxo