Rose

I sat upstairs on my bed. I didn't know what to do. I felt weird. I didn't feel special anymore. I felt... ordinary. But the dreams came back, and worse than ever. It felt more real. The pain stayed longer. It was like my dreams were becoming a reality, like I was going to disappear from the real world to the dream world or relm, whatever it's called. It was scarry. So I tried to stay awake as much as possible. Ha... when did my life become an elm street movie? What if I am... Like what if it was real... What id this is a nightmare? I laughed. I can be really stupid sometimes. I yawned. I stayed up for three days straight. 72 hours with no sleep... It was becoming harder and harder to keep my eyes open. I went out on the balcony to my room. I stood on the railing of the balcony and looked at the city. I then just realized what I was doing. I screamed. I tried to catch my balance. Luckily, I fell back onto the balcony. My heart was racing, I was sleep walking without even knowing it. And I was awake!!!

"I'm scared... Ben, where are you? I haven't seen you... Mom... If you actually cared, why did you give me away? Do you have powers too?" I started talking to myself. I felt like I was going f*cking crazy. Then all of a sudden, the room was shaking. The light bulbs exploded and sparks flew everywhere. The bed and cabinets were falling over. A fire started from the sparks. I screamed and ran to the door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. I was scared out of my mind and my heart was bounding fast. I ran out onto the balcony again. I don't know if I was just seeing things but the fire looked like some type of demon/monster thing. It was crawling straight towards me. It had horns and claws. It was basically the Devil. I kept screaming. The only thing I could do was jump. The thing was coming faster and faster. So I got ont he balcony. I took a deep breath and jumped. I didn't know how I was going to survive this fall. Hell, maybe there isn't a way. For all I know, this could be my last day living.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. The same as last time, I still don't got no internet. -.- Hope y'all liked this. Bye.