Contests! Contests!

Hello, Geekies! It has been an amazing experience for us to work on this book together for you guys. Thank you for the 5k reads! And as our thank you gift, we are opening contests for you guys!

•Contest #1•

One-Shots Time!

As the contest says, you will be given a chance to create your own one-shots of any of our existing characters. You can be as creative as you want. Be sure to use all of your knowledge of the characters that you will be using so that it will be as close to the character as possible.

Remember to dedicate the chapter/story to us so that we will be able to see your one-shot. If you do not, it will be harder for us to find.

•Contest #2•

Edit Edit Edits

You can make your own edits for When Heroes Rise. They can be ships (which ever couples you like the most), banners, or any other things you can think of.

Go onto photobucket.com or picmonkey.com and create your edits. Save it and copy the photo html and message us on private message or email us.

•Contest #3•

Roleplay Cosplay Baby!

Grab your friends! Come and act out a scene from the book! You can add a little twist to it as well. The more fun you have, the better chance of winning!

Record it and post it on YouTube tagging The Geeksters and/or posting the link to the video on our email or private message.

•Contest #4•

Sing! Sing! Sing!

Calling all singers out there! Pick any character of your choice, and find a song that you think would be the best fit for them. Do a cover of the song and/or if you are even more creative, create your own song!

Record a video of you singing the cover or your original song and post it on YouTube tagging The Geeksters and/or posting the link to the video to our email or private message.

•Contest #5•

T-Shirts Fashion

Who doesn't like t-shirts? For all of you artistic future designers (or anyone in general), you have the chance to create your own t-shirt designs! Create it based off of any of your favorite character(s), favorite couple(s), favorite team(s) [if your coinciding with any of the teams] or When Heroes Rise in general.

You do not have to print your shirt, you can just simply do an edit or create it on customink.com , make a drawing. But you can always print out the shirt to wear and sport it out with your family and friends.

If you are to use customink.com , you can use any type of shirt you'd like, create your design, save it, and PM us or email.

•Contest #6•

Merchandise Paradise

Make your own merchandise! Whether it's shoes, bracelets, glasses, even skateboards! Make a line of When Heroes Rise merchandise in any category (or categories) you like. Have a favorite character? Design sneakers based on her! Favorite team? Armbands to show your love. WHR in general? Design skateboard with our logo on it! But that's not just where we stop. Any and EVERY type of merchandise for WHR is accepted.

Create a YouTube video about the merchandise you've made and tag The Geeksters or post the link of the video on our PM or email us.

•Rules•