Kalea

I walked out of school feeling satisfied with my day... A+ on the Italian Quiz, yup that's right!

I studied the horizon seeing all the different buildings that looked like they could have unique personalities.

I noticed something, or someone on top of one of the buildings. I got closer to see the person was pacing back and forth.

The person them started running from the other side and... JUMPED!

I reacted as quick as I could and noticed a green area where the person would fall or die!!! I tried as I could to grow a gigantic leaf out of the grass in the green spot. It worked while swaying to the wind.

I hope no one saw that... oops.

I ran over to see a guy on the leaf not to bad looking either...

"Why did you jump, um should I call you jumper?" I yelled making the leaf lower as I was.

" I don't know you therefore you shouldn't have saved me and you shouldn't have cared either!" Wow attitude much!

"I was just trying to help gosh." I bet before this era helping was appreciated.

"How did you save me anyways?" He questioned, while I questioned if I should tell him!

"I have powers, mine are controlling nature" there I've just endangered the heros, special people again!

"Nature huh, not to shabby for a girl hows this?" I waited for a few seconds... DONE, I'M DONE!

"What the fudge? I'm soaked, dripping with water thanks for that. I'm done with helping for this year!" I screamed no shouted, yeah I'm mad.

"Gosh sorry I have powers too... Water is my specialty!" I was so mad but he was kinda cute too!

"Wow I wouldn't have noticed oh wait yeah I'm wet!" I stated waiting for him to say something back!!!!

"Ok yes I'm sorry, just got excited, I haven't met another person with powers. Oh by the way my name is Zen!" Aww Zen so cute, wait I'm mad!!!!

"Ok I forgive you my name is Kalea!" I hope I wasn't blushing but I can't control my face!

"Well Kalea how about this, I'll take you to dinner on Friday as a date?!" WHAT did he just ask me out!!!!!

"only if you take me to the masqurade at the supers too" I replied.

"you know about that too.... fine I'll take you" he decided hesitating alittle in the middle.

"Fine so here's my number!" I gave him a slip of paper. My first date AHHH!

"ok cool I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm!"! Aw so cute just 5 days since it's monday! "Ok see you!" I grinned twirling my hair, and walking away!

I walked back to my house thinking to myself that it was time for a real place... LOL!

I forgot we had a DEFENDERS meeting today! Like right now!

I RAN. Finally reaching to the place we were having the meeting in the cafeteria of school.

"Your late!" Addison greeted as I walked in seeing all of my friends and Kirsten's new boyfriend, who I don't like knowing the past.

"Oh my Gawd you all wouldn't believe it I met a guy AWWW we have a date on Friday yeah!" I stated jumping up and down all hyper.

"Good for you and your point is?" I heard a snazzy comment oh it was from Kirsten's boyfriend!

"Who invited you anyways?" I questioned back and took a seat.

The meeting started. We were pretty much just going over the big battle and how we could improve.

We were about to meet the ending point. "Kirsten and Alex can u please refrain youselves!" I looked back to see Ross kissing Kirsten. Ugh couples, wait soon I will be in a couple!

"Common you guys!" , Fawn intervened but still no change. I saw Kirsten blinking opening her eyes and trying to pull away but Alex's hand refrained he not letting her do so.

"Ok I'm done I know we all wanna do this." I said in a little bit loud voice.

I got out of my seat and walked over to where Kirsten and Alex were. 'POW!!!!!!'!My fist collided with his face sending him flying back

"What the FU..! Why did you do that!" he shouted. Nice, huh? "She was trying to get out and you made her keep kissing you what kinda jerk does that, now say sorry!" I told him. "Fine Mom" (sarcastic tone) "sorry Kirsten I won't do it again!" yes I did it that jerk can't do that! He stormed out of the room. Everyone laughed and we got back to the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

********HOPE YOU LIKED IT I LOVED PUNCHING Alex LOL ^**********

**3.3K thx hipsters! love you guys!!!!! yay!!!!! byers till next Kalea Chapter~ Kalea Malik******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~