Addison

For the past couple of days, we've been training. We've been helping each other out with our techniques and what not. 

I walked over towards Kalea to see that she was working on the dart board. "Ugh. I can't seem to hit the bullseye." She threw a dart towards the board four feet away. 

"Here. Let me help." I grabbed one of the darts and demonstrated. "You hold it at about eye level, pointing the... stabby part towards the target. You move your hand back a bit and flick your wrist very fast." I did as I said and it landed right in the middle. "Here, you try." She did as she was told and she hit the ring outside the bullseye. "You almost got it!"

She chuckled and went again. This time, she hit the bullseye. She tried a few more times and it hit perfectly. "Okay. Now want me to show you a few tricks with some blades?" We both started working with our knife throwing skills. 

As the day progressed, we all got tired from our training. "Anyone up for some chinese?" Wren asked. 

"No, I'll pass. Nathan and I were going to go on a date." Everyone 'oh'ed. My face flushed. "Well. I better get going." I said bye to them and went home. 

I opened the front door to see a lit candle on the table and beside it, a note. I walked over and read it. 

Hey, beautiful. Today's night sky shall rain stars. Dress nice, but comfortably.- Nathan xx

I could feel his presence in the room. His voice ringed in the silent room. I looked around and smiled. I walked towards my room and got dressed. I wore some black jeans and a knitted sweater. I topped it off with my brown combat boots and some lip gloss. I walked out to see him in worn out jeans and a buttoned up shirt with a bouquet of rose in his hands. 

"Hey, beautiful."

We drove towards a cliff. We got out and started walking out towards the edge of the cliff. A few yards before, there was a blanket laid out on the ground with a basket beside it. We had a picnic under the stars as a meteor shower occured over head. And, let's just say two of the things on my bucket list got crossed off.

#50. Have a picnic under the stars.

#51. Kiss under the stars.

Author's Note

I KNOW YOU CAN KILL ME IF YOU WANT GOSH I UPDATED LATE BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD ME WHAT TO WRITE. Anyways. This chapter was short. And, I'm not kidding about the bucket list thing. Those are two things on my bucket list. Eheh. Sadly, they haven't been crossed off yet. :s This chapter is so short.

Can you believe it? Us Geeksters will be graduating from middle school tomorrow night, Tuesday, June 10th and will become freshmans the following year. We'll all go our sepereate ways, going to different high schools and eventually be more apart for college. But, that won't stop us from keeping in touch and continuing to write stories for you guys. One more rotation to go.

-Addie xx