Angel

I sat on the edge of the top bunk on the bunk bed in my new room, swinging my feet in the air and listening to music. Life was a lot easier at Bella's house, I'll admit that.

"Hey Angel." Bella opened the door and stuck her head in. "Are you ready for school?"

I looked at Bella blankly. "School?"

"Um yeah. School." Bella looked at me, confused.

"Bella, if you haven't realized the Dark Side is huge. We can't go to school!" I practically yelled.

"But if you don't go to school the non-Supers be suspicious," Bella reasoned.

I smirked. "Let me deal with that."

----------------------------------------

I stood inside the principal's office at school. Everyone was going with their business as usual. I glanced around nervously. I knew that ERR had hired many teenagers but I was pretty sure that only a few were in New York.

"What do you need?" The secretary said in a very bored voice.

"I come to inform you that Wren Dalak, Angie, and I are going on an educational trip for a couple weeks," I stated making sure to emphasize the word "educational."

She glanced up at me uncertainly. "Can I speak to your parents about this trip?"

I bit my bottom lip. "I apologize but my parents are very busy and cannot be bothered with this nonsense." I added manipulation to my words to sound more convincing.

"Yes Angel," she said, ducking her head and nodding respectfully.

I felt the corners of my mouth raise into the slightest smile. Perfect. I walked out feeling far better. Then I darted into the alleyway, the shortcut to Bella's house.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the traitor," a very familiar voice called.

"Sky?" I turned around. No one was there.

"Up here," she snarled.

I moved way too slowly. Skylar dropped down, nearly hitting me \with her knife. I saw Trent standing at one end of the alley, looking furious. I spun around and I saw Axel. He stood with his arms crossed, feet planted firmly on the ground, emotionlessly.

"Hey guys," I said casually causing Skylar to practically shake with anger.

"Y-you," she spluttered looking for the right word. She lunged at me, her blade pointed directly at my heart.

I pushed my hands out in front of me creating a force field. Skylar hit it and bounced back. I plunged my hands into my pockets desperately trying to find my dam* knife. Then I remembered. Bella had taken away our weapons when we had first entered her house.

"Guys, listen to me. ERR isn't who you all think she is," I shouted, dodging another blow that would have probably taken off my head.

"And how do we all know you aren't trying to manipulate us?" Skylar demanded.

I had manipulated Skylar a couple times in the past. She had told me before, when she didn't know about my powers that it was like a voice inside her head giving her what seemed like the obvious choice or option. After she found out she had told me it was like someone barging into your mind and bossing you around.

"I won't be the one telling the story. How about in a few days we all meet up at the coffee shop on the corner of Jefferson and I'll bring Angie and Wren. Then we'll talk," I stated as calmly as possible, not using manipulation.

Trent whispered something to Skylar and soon the three were huddled into a small group whispering in voices they thought I couldn't hear.

"Fine," Skylar snapped, finally turning away from the group. "Now get out of here before the others find you."

"Thanks Sky. See you later Trent, Sky, Axel." My voice cracked a little when I said his name. Axel gave me a little smile that showed no emotion. His eyes and face remained blank.

"Don't screw up this time Angel," Trent called, "and you better not double cross us."

"Wouldn't think of it," I promised "Just don't bring any back up and we'll be fine." Then I walked through the alleyway towards Bella's house. When I walked in it was empty except for Wren who was still resting in bed and Angie who was probably doing something somewhere. As I walked to my room, I passed the display case where my knife was safely locked away with Wren's arrows and all the other weapons we had. Suddenly I felt a flicker of annoyance towards Bella. Suddenly a plan came into my mind.

"Angel?" A voice said.

I turned to see Wren and Angie standing in the hall.

"Sup?" I asked, trying to sound cool and collected, even though my mind was racing.

"Did you tell the office about our vacation?" Angie asked, making air quotes around the word "vacation".

"Yep. No school, until ERR is taken care of," I said still thinking about my master plan.

"You're smirking," Wren pointed out. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," I said dropping my smirk and added in a quiet undertone that they all couldn't hear "yet."

"We were just about to play Uno. Want to join?" Angie asked shuffling the cards in her hands.

"Sure," I agreed.

------------------------------------------

"Guys," Bella yelled, trying to get our attention. Currently the entire group had gathered in Bella's large training room. "Guys! Listen!"

"Hey everyone shut up!" Wren screamed. Everyone quieted.

"Listen up guys. We're going to need to train hard if we are going to beat ERR. We're going to need to work together. We're going to-"

"Are you done yet?" I interrupted.

Rose glared at me. "Let her finish."

"Well we're going to need to train hard to beat ERR and we're going to need to work together so can we hurry up?" I said mimicking Bella, who smiled at me so sickly sweet it had to be fake.

"Exactly, Angel. Guys, lets get to it!" She yelled and the group dispersed.

I walked over to the punching bag and started punching but my mind wandered back to the knife in the display case and my master plan. Time for Operation-Piss-Off-Bella I thought felling a small smirk rise onto my face.

Sup guys? It's me Angel (duh). Please vote comment and remember to join in on the fun contests that we have! Cyas! ~Angel (::) >:)