Kalea

We turned towards Bella... who knew she could shout like that, I've never seen her angry.

"Listen up we are all tense but we still need to be a team!" I heard Bella shout and I could hear the speckle of anger in her voice still. "Team or nah... I think nah half of our powers are gone!" I saw Xander fly his fist up as he powered his statement.

"Shut up. Bella 's right! And your powers aren't even gone." Fawn argued against Xander while her hair got fired up.

"Ughhhh girls, girls don't argue!" Angel yelled over everyone mumbling.

"Well on that note we need to remember that were together. Powers or not. Or in Xander's case powers or nah.!" Bella finished up and stepped to the side.

"Omg can someone give me a pillow or some ice?" Wren stood up from her chair only to sit back down, not being able to balance.

"Wren go lay down upstairs!" Angie went over to her and offered her water. While shoving her upstairs.

"No I like to party!" She pushed Angie away and continued to sit.

"Wow I'm surprised that ever bone in her body isn't shattered!" Angel yelled while looking at one specific person.

"I didn't do it!" Addison yelled.

"Well I like that were getting along!" I said in the most sarcastic tone I could pronounce.

"Ok I'm sick of this were a team so why are we doing this. You all need to get yourselves checked!" Kirsten yelled over at everyone while she was standing on the table.

"I agree, Kirsten's right!" Wren yelled as she plopped down sitting on the table Kirsten was standing on.

"Well I see that a few of us are a team can we all be?" Bella put her hand on the table.

I walked over and did the same. After about a minute everyone else did too.

"Good, now that were all agreed here's the thing.........!"

------------------------------------------------------

OMG sorry I'm late my kindle shut down and I just got my phone back, I've been sick too lol.

Well hope u love it I can't believe were near the end oh god... I'm tearing lol!

Byers hipsters!~ Kalea Malik