Angie

heyy guys my bestie @WindowsillWaiter messed up her chapter becuase she didnt really know what she needed to write. Please go back and read it because if you dont you wont know whats going on in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music was pumping through the floors giving me a light head ache. I was swaying along. I left quite out of place because everyone else was wearing blakc and I was wearing green. I didnt quite mind.

Angel sure knew how to throw a party. I walked over to the kitchen looking for Wren but I accidentally bumped into someone. Someone with a really hard chest I should add. I looked up scowling, but instead of seeing a Dark siders beat up face I saw Nathans face. My Nathan not Addisons. What the hell am I doing calling him mine. I thought to myself.

"Hey Blue" he said.

"he..hey Nathan, whats up?" I said stuttering.

"nothing just enjoying a good party"

"how did you know about this party anyway?" I asked.

"I know people"

"well did your people tell you this is a dark sider only party?"

"no, they didn't but I highly doubt that you'd tell on me" he said smugly.

"oh, and why is that?"

"becuase then you wouldn't have the pleasure of dancing with me"

"oh I highly doubt that its a pleasure" I said blushing. He grabbed my hand.

"why don't you tell me yourself?" he said pulling me into the dance floor.

"noooo, I I I can't dance" I whined.

"even better I'll teach you"

"ths isnt a slow song" I said.

" doesnt have to be" he replied, "just sway to the beat"

before I could answer Wren rushed into the room carrying a bottle of beer. When she saw we she doubled over in my direction.

Damn it I thought to myself.

"hey, hey, hey Angie, sing for us, pleeaaaseee" she said swaying in different directions.

"no thanks, hey, how about I take that beer from you?"

"no dont be a partypooper" she whined.

"Wren your drunk, like off the charts drunk, how many have you had?"

"4, I think" she said before giggling. Wren never giggles.

"now singggggg" she yelled.

"no" I replied.

"I'd like to hear you" Nathan said from beside me. I turned over to face him with a straight face.

"no"

"ANGIE, ANGIE, ANGIE!" Wren started chanting, Nathan joined in a slowly so did almost everyone else. Angel pushed me onto the table but before I could sing Bella walked in the door. Fawn and Kirsten were behind her gawking at us.

"WHAT THE---" Bella started but was cut off by her parents coming down the stairs.

"WHAT THE HELL!!??????'" her dad shouted, "EVERYONE OUT!!!!!!!"

The darksiders crowded towards the windows jumping out one at a time. I went over and turned the music off.

"Bella, come with me I need to talk to you" Bella mom said calmy. bella put her head down and walked into the study after her mom.

It was about 30 minutes later when Bella came out. She walked over to us calmly.

"Wren, Angie, Axel, Skylar and Trent, go outside. I need to talk to Angel for a minute" she said.

"nooooo, I wanna hear dis" Wren slurred.

"I'll take her out" I said grabbing her arm. I walked with Trent, Axel and Skylar out the door to the terrace.

I stood near the doorway, eavesdroping.

"Are you angry?" I heard Angel ask. But it wasn't with guilt, more like asking "did I win"

Bella shook her head. "No."

Angel's eyes bulged. "WHAT?" She screamed. "I THREW A F*CKING PARTY IN YOUR HOUSE! HOW ARE YOU NOT ANGRY?"

Bella held her hand out, asking for Angel to stop talking. She didn't even correct her about language. "Don't. You might wake up Rose. Can I continue?" Angel glared at her. "I'll take that as a yes. I'm not angry. I'm disapointed."

"You're not angry, you're disapointed." Angel mocked her. "Oh, give me a break. That's bull sh*t!"

Bella sighed. "My parents want me to throw you out." She continued. "After something like this, you're immensely lucky that you're not out on the street. I vouched for you. You may think you're taking advantageof me, but you most cirtainly are not. If you pull anything like this again, all six of you are gone. That's it. No more chances."

"What? That's not fair!" Angel protested.

"Yeah, well, that;s the best I could do." Bella replied. Her voice was dangerously calm. "Don't ever try anything ike this again. No parties or 'Operation-Piss-Off-Bella'." Angel's eyes widened. You could tell she was surprised Bella knew."Oh, please. Like you were being sneaky. You hate me. It's obvious. I just have one question. Why?"

Angel looked at her. Bella actually looked hurt, and I saw in Angel's eyes something I never thought I's see. She was sorry.

"I don't hate you." Angel muttered.

"What?" Bella asked.

"I said I don't hate you." Angel repeated, louder. "I can.. Kind of tolerate you, at times."

Bella sighed again. "Well, maybe you should start acting like it. Why can't you take this seriously?  Whenever you try to make me angry, you're just trying to sabotage all of us. I'm going to get the others. All six of you are going to clean up this mess."

I quickly moved away from the door and turned aroung so it wasn'r obvious I was eavesdroping. Bella's head popped out and motioned us back in.

"could you guys clean this up?" she said. We all nodded slowly. Bella walked upstairs and Angel handed me a trashbag.

"time to clean" she said.

"urg this is going to be a long night" I said.

"haha thats what I said like 1 hour ago, drink, it makes the night go faster" Wren slurred.

----------------------------------------

haha I love drunk Wren, I hope you liked this chapter more is to come. Kirsten will be updating on friday.....

Bless you if you sneezed during this

~the party is OUT~