Kalea

I woke up sweating... having another nightmare about what happened just last night!

I glanced around to happily recognize everyone who was around me. I stumbled noticing the I brick and glass all around from the broken store windows, door and roof!

I fell crashing on hard floor and glass. Distinctly remembering what happened!

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Dang why isn't this working?!" I murmured to myself! "Probably because this is concrete not dirt!" Kirsten said while trying to throw objects in the store at the Dark Sides with her telekinesis!

Then however she moved a small piece of the concrete floor and threw it at Wren, leaving dirt in that spot, while Wren yelled "Ouch!".

I then grew a long thick Rose stem from the dirt and made it move towards the Dark Siders mainly to Angie, to tie her up when I noticed she wasn't there!

I looked behind me... "OUCH" I blurted out in pain while falling to the floor. I tried to turn around and look what was causing the sharp shooting pain that made the blood ooze out onto the floor! I couldn't see... I ran to the bathroom trying not to attract attention. I walked in to notice a familiar blue hair! ANGIE! I tried to ignore her standing there with no intensions.

When I looked in the mirror I saw it was an arrow! I gently pulled it out butting my lip trying hard not to scream. I felt then a hand on my back when I flinched to notice Angie there. "I can help a little!" her soft sweet tone made me regret trying to hurt her! I felt a pinch, to see the big cut getting smaller but still slightly bleeding! "Thanks!" I didn't really know what to say it was sorta awkward! It was so nice of her to use her healing powers on me I guess she might be on both sides!

~~FLASHBACK END~~

I reached under my shirt to still feel dry blood and a big almost huge brown almost bruise, better than before!

I looked outside to see a few people talking and pointing toward us! I think it was time to leave before an interrogation. I tried to wake everyone up but some are hard sleepers. I guess after the battle and the reporters we hit the hay or passed out from exhaustion.

I first woke Addison up cause she was the easiest and she helped me wake everyone else up!

We decided to go for lunch. We walked around the corner to see a cute pizza place we walked in finding a table, and sat down! I finally belonged to something a special friendship or some sort and it was nice to be a team! "Oh and after we are heading to the quick emergency room k'?!" I offered more like TOLD them!

________________________

HAI so thx for reading hope u loved it! We got 2k reads OMG I feel so famous even through no one knows who I am! Feel free to comment I love reading ur guys suggestions! I know it was short but I wanted to tell ya about what I felt in the battle and my side kinda! Cool so ttfn (ta ta for now) my HIPSTERS! ~ Kalea Malik