Kalea

I've been training for days non stop my body feels like mush.. And now I lay, just letting my body sink into the cold on the bed.

It felt amazing.

The sheets, the pillow, just everything felt great.

I guess I should be thankful.

Bella's helped me out. She and her rich family has provided me with a getaway from my lonely apartment!

I slept for an hour or so and woke up feeling like I needed to do something. I got up and went to the training area.

I went up to the dart board to pick out the darts where me and Addison left them.

I backed a few feet away and remembered our training. I aimed and threw.

I got it right on the bullseye!

I went back up to my room and saw Bella.

"Hey Bella oh my gosh my nap was amazing thanks for everything!"
"Oh yeah it's cool so what are you doing today?"
"Well I'm going to meet up with Zen so I'll talk to you later bye!" I started walking down to exit.
"Ok bye I'll see you later!" she waved and then walked the other way.

I hoped on my bike and went down to the pizza place on 5th avenue where Zen usually hangs out.

I hooked up my bike and locked it on the bike rack.

I walked in and saw Zen's arm around this girl.

I took a picture and sent it to everyone.

Bella responded saying 'talk to him then kill him'

Addison said 'I support you hon'

Kirsten wrote 'Go easy not really'

And Rose wrote 'Ohh KILLEM'

I turned off my phone while I heard a bunch of dings from my other supporting friends!

"Hey Zen what are you doing today?" I asked him in a strict tone while he took his arm off of the girl.

"Oh nothing Kalea I'm surprised to see you. Uh this is my friend Gia" He told me and gave Gia a weird look.

"Zen I better go" Gia offered her idea.

"No it's fine you guys are a great couple." I walked closer to their table.

"I'm sorry Kalea I just...." Zen started...

I picked up the chocolate milkshake on their table and poured it on Zens head.

"Babe common!" He got up and started walking towards me.

"You know I knew what kind of guy you were but I helped. I wish I didn't." I yelled at him while opening the pizza place doors to exit!

"What is she talking about sweetie?" Gia got up too and grabbed Zen's hand to hold.

"You too deserve each other. Dumb Blonde and Stupid Bad Boy!" I walked out and got on my bike to go home.

I got to Bella's and went to train.

I walked down and saw everyone.

We started to train and all of us talked and taught each other all of our strengths and weaknesses.

----------------------------------------------
OMG I'm sorry I hadn't updated I was on vacation. I love u hipsters.

Bye hipsters for now ttfn!