Bella

I sat on the couch, just thinking.

I hadn't stepped foot in the training room in a week. I know what you guys are thinking. But you're the one who told everybody to train.

Well, I can't train there. I spent the past week in my room, training with my grandmother. I'd gotten pretty good.

By now, I would be nearly unstoppable in battle. It's kind of like anticipating an opponent's moves, except I know for sure what they're going to do next.

Really useful, right?

Yeah, I haven't seen anybody other than my parents In a week.

I was slightly annoyed. I've literally disappeared off the face of the earth for a week, and as far as I know nobody has even thought of me. Or Rose, for that matter.

I went looking for her three days before I decided to train.

She's completely gone, not even a body.

She's in danger. I can tell. Whenever I enter the other world, I can sense her. She's somewhere between life and death, and moving further the wrong way each passing day.

I've tried to contact her, but something is blocking me. Something powerful.

And on top of it all I can tell that the longer we wait to attack, the stronger ERR and the Dark Side are getting. It's obvious that we need to make our move soon, but the thing is that, as far as I can tell, we aren't ready.

I took a deep breath. I was going to check on the others.

I stood up and walked to the fireplace. We kept it open constantly now, no reason to close it.

I slowly went down the stairs, slightly scared at what I'd find. When I got down, however, I gazed at what I thought wasn't possible.

Everybody was working together.

I saw Fawn helping Wren, Spencer helping Trent, even Addison and Angel were working together.

Maybe we could attack ERR after all.

I cleared my throat.

Everybody turned to face me. I gave them all a smile.

"You guys seem to be working well together!" I exclaimed cheerily.

"Where have you been?" Angel asked. She seemed genuinely worried.

"Training." I shrugged. "My powers need peace and quiet to be worked on. No offense to any of you, but it was pretty hectic."

They all chuckled softly.

"Well, don't stop on my account! I'm just going to practice some archery!"

I walked over to the archery area and picked up my bow. Wren gave me a cheery smile and came to join.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey! You want a bow?" I asked her, gesturing to the collection behind me.

She shook her head. "Nah, I'll stick to my own. You know, I don't mean to be rude, but this targeting mechanism seems a bit old."

I nodded, then leaned in to whisper to her. "That's because I don't want anybody breaking the new one."

I walked over to the end of the room, gesturing for her to follow me. I opened the right door to the classroom area and closed it behind us.

"Okay, computer. Simulation number eleven." I called.

The chairs collapsed into the floor, and the board flipped into the wall. We were now standing in an empty room.

Then a little red dot appeared on the far wall. I notched an arrow and shot at it, hitting it.

It grew until it was about an inch wide and turned green.

I looked to Wren. "You want to try?"

She notched an arrow as two more red dots appeared. This time we both shot at one.

We continued to train, eventually leaving the room when we ran out of arrows to move on to another activity.

I'll admit, it was pretty fun to work with all of the people, including Fawn and Trent with martial arts. Everybody seemed to be getting along.

I slightly wondered what I'd missed, though one thing stayed in my mind.

Where was Rose?

A/N~ WHOOOHOOO!!! YEAH! I finally updated, that's right! You may applaud me now!

*throws rotten cabbage at me*

Well, at least you guys are original! You didn't throw rotten tomatoes, or a chair this time (I'm looking at you, Fawn)

Everybody hates me now, don't you? T-T

Goodnight, Wattpad universe,