Wren

I walked up to the bow and arrows, gawking at the handmade long bow laying in the middle. I picked it up twirling it around in my fingers. The arrow right next to it looked just as spectacular. I picked it up positioning my arm and getting ready to fire. The position sent a slight shock to my wound which made me stutter and almost drop the arrow.

Right as I was about to shoot a hand flew int my face and pulled the bow away.

"Don't play with these my grandpa made them" Bella said sounding more worried then annoyed. Angel was slowly creeping closer to our discussion.

"Oh, I'll take good care of it I'm really good" I said leaning on my favored right leg and glaring at her.

"I don't care these are precious to me, can you please just go use the steel bows over there" she replied. I shrugged.

"okay" I said

"wait, you cant tell her what to do like that!" Angel butt in.

"This is my house and those are my bows" Bella turned to stare at her.

"thats really okay Angel, its fine" I tried to interject but there was no stopping Angel's glares. She continued to argue with a reluctant Bella as I slowly crept away and moved to the deserted punching bags.

Since I couldn't put much pressure on my side most of my blows came of weaker than I meant them to be. I heard Fawn snicker behind me but pretended not to hear it. I was seriously tired of training. It had already been 3 days of arguing and ignoring each other. We had only been focusing on individual strenghts. We needed to find out how to work together.

------------------------------------------------

sorry this is sooooo freakin short but my computer keeps going crazy

ima say BAIIIIIIIIIIIII before it starts turning off and flickering again.

STUPID MACBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!