Angie

Here I am, back on the streets again. Homeless, starving, and tired. im guessing you're wondering what happened to me. I ran away.

~Flashback~

I heard Wren and Angel arguing as they walked in.

"Hey! I just cleaned that up!" Angel snapped.

Wren scowled at her. "You told me to train. So I'm going to train!"

"By train, I meant your powers!" Angie yelled back,"The Dark Side is extremely powerful and always gets their way. If you can't control your powers to push them out of the way ERR will kill them!"

I stepped around the corner to greet them. i smiled and stepped forward. with my feet silently padding on the floor.

"hey guys. what are you talking about?" i said, both Wren and Angel were quiet. that was until we all heard a beeping noise

Angel was the first to say "we have to go somewhere"

"where?" wren asked, looking confused.

"you know" angel said raising her eyebrows towards Wren.

"oh yeah. there. Angie we have to go" Wren stated

"where are you going? can I go?" I asked biting my lip with excitement. if I say so im sometimes like a puppy. I love to go on trips.

"no. its private" Angel said sternly, glaring at wren.

"oh. its ok" I said, faking a smile like ive always been used to.

"thanks" wren said, placing her bags near angels.

"No problem. Bye" I said shutting the door behind them. It was then that I slid down the door with my face in my hands. A lonely tear escaped my eye and slid down my pale face. Soon falling off and making a small puddle on the floor.

I assumed they didn't want me. I knew I was overreacting but it's pretty obvious. They lie to me all the time. They sneak off without me. I'm not stupid like they think I am.

I started grabbing a few clothes and stuffing them into my old backpack. I grabbed my guitar which was already in its case and slung it over my body like a messenger bag.

I took one last look at the house before walking out of the door on the streets again.

~flashback end~

I walked into the convenience store to buys one food for myself since I was starving. I searched the isles of food laid out in a neat order. I felt a presence  behind me so I stood up and turned around. I was soon met face-to-face with Addison.

"hey Angie" she said lifting up her hand to wave.

"Hey Addison" I said. waving back.

Addison stood there, reading me like a book. she was reading my thoughts- I know.

"hey do you know anywhere I can stay?" I snapped her out of my thought's.

"um-yeah sure. come with me. I know some people you might like to meet" she smirked as she lead me out of the convenience store. as we were walking, there was silence.

not the lonely silence, nor the awkward silence. it was a comfortable silence. the kind of silence where you don't talk, you just-walk.

we arrived at a café and Addison opened the door for me. I heard pounding music coming from where the stairs lead to. I saw signs of things like 'no mask no service' I wondered where she was leading me. we stepped into a room where there were party lights strewn in different places. there was a bar but they were only serving soft drinks. that disappointed me a tad.