Rose

Everyone was preparing for the big fight. I didn't tell anyone but I was nervous as hell. I practiced my knife throwing skills. I was pretty good. Then I practiced my punching and kicking. All this training made me feel queasy so I went and took a walk. Thirty minutes into the walk, Ben came.

"Rose..."

"What do you want? You wanna arrest me goody boy?" He laughed.

"Someone's grumpy... and no... I need to talk... your... fate..." I rolled my eyes. 

"K, let me hear it!"

"Not here." He pulled me into an alley. "I'm not exactly who you think I am..."

"Oh okay. This game So who are you?  A boy to protect me from ym death??"

"Uhhhhh yeah. But that's half of it... I'm not from this time... I'm a time traveler... That's half of my power..."

"You're such a joke.. Just leave me alone.... I have too much going on.. just leave me alone... forever.." I turned into a bird and flew away.

{Hours later}

"Okay guys, this is it... Time to take down ERR." Bella said to everyone. She was obviously scared but she tried to hide her emotions. We all headed out to ERR's head quarters. Someone signaled "1 2 3" with their fingers and then everybody ran in. There were guards everywhere. Everyone was fighting someone. I shape shifted to a butterfly and flew to ERR's office. She sat there looking at the monitors.

"I was expecting you." Her voice was icy cold. She held a blade in her hand, tossing it effortlessly back and forth. She paused for a moment. All I could feel was my heart pounding in my chest. 

"I need to talk... your... fate..." His voice rang in my head. I'm starting to think I should've let him explain...

A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry about the late update. I didn't have any internet. Sooooo, I got Addison to write this for me. Hope y'all don't hate me .-.