Kirsten

Training sucked. Well for the second half of the time. I was doing so well in my center, until Steven began thinking about... stuff, whatever it was, in my head. I almost passed out TWICE because of him.

At some point I had to go to the roof to try and train. Then my head started almost literally buzzing with thoughts. Stuff start dropping, random cuts began appearing, and I ended up collapsing on the roof of the building.

So in conclusion, I got absolutely NOTHING done.

I huffed as I held my head in one hand and examined the bruise I got on my shoulder from falling. I tested my shoulder, trying to see if I could still move my arm well. It hurt a bit, but it still seemed okay to use.

Once I loosened the tension in the joint, I focused on my head. I clutched it with both hands, rocking slowly back and forth. "Shut up, shut up, shut up..." I muttered, but Steven said nothing, just let the thoughts go out of control.

I winced, and right with that I could hear footsteps walk towards the bench I was at. I didn't bother to look up, letting my bangs cover my eyes. I couldn't see who it was, but I could tell by their accent.

"Hi Kirsti." Fawn walked over to me. I didn't reply. "Do you want to train together?" she asked as she on the floor in front of me. "I can throw fireballs at you and you can... telekinetically avoid... them..."

She began noticing my expression and frowned. "Kirsten, what's wrong? Did you get hurt?" She raised my bangs away for my forehead to reveal a cut at the right side, and a big gash on my lip.

Fawn winced sympathetically, then let my bangs fall back down. "Okay, if you can't train, I'll just do it alone."

"No!" I said as she was walking away. I slowly walked over to her. "I'm fine, really."

"Are you sure?" Fawn asked worriedly. I nodded, reassuring her I'm really okay. "Okay, fine."

We walked to her station, which was already pretty hot, and immediately got to work.

Fawn began plucking small fireballs towards me, and I did the same thing with my telekinesis so that I wouldn't get hit. As time passed by, the fireballs go faster. My reflexes got quicker as I avoided fireballs in all different directions.

For once today, I felt relaxed and not in pain. I kept working with Fawn and we talked a bit together.

After a while of this, I suddenly shrieked, falling on the floor right after. I knew I most likely caught everyone in the training's attention, but I couldn't care less.

I breathed heavily, clutching my head in serious pain. I stared at the ground, and my vision began to blur as Fawn started yelling my name.

Another collapse... yay...

---

Short chappie, short A/N

Hey Geekies! I hope you like this 30minute made chappie. If you did, please vote/comment/share. Fawn's chappie will be up on Monday. Bye!

P.S. Thank you SO SO SO SO SOOOO much for over 10K! Or is it 11K now...? Either way, you're all still wonderful. By choensas! ~ Kirsten xoxo