Angie

After wren fainted, again. I carried her back to her room and went down the hallway to my room, or temporary room.

With wrens powers gone I couldn't help but feel guilty.

She risked her life for me and Angel.

She lost her powers for me.

Why me? I'm nothing worth saving. She should have just let me die.

I deserve it.....

I got so angry, I punched the wall. Causing it to break leaving a giant hole in the wall. Staring back at me was a shocked and confused Angel.

I weakly smiled and waved. She waved back questionably. She then headed down the hallway off to somewhere else.

I needed someone to take out my anger on, Bella is the only reasonable option. Seeing that I don't trust her.

I decided to rummage around to see what I could find and use against her.

I went to the training room and searched through all the boxes, equipment ,equipment. That's all that was in the boxes.

I figured all her personal stuff would be in her room(duh Angie) so I quietly walked off towards her room.

I touched my hand on the door handle feeling it's cool touch. I slowly turned it and looked inside.

Empty. Great.

I walked inside her room and first checked her closet.

Ooh she has some cute clothes

I silently scolded myself. I do not like this girl.

I kept on searching and searching but I found nothing.

I suddenly heard the door creak open. I quietly slid into the closet and saw that Bella was here.

What have I done

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hello all. I would like to thank you for reading. Now that I have nothing to say, bless you if you sneezed during this and as always

~the party is OUT~