Chapter II

Simple Issues

January 2014

Jacob

I sighed deeply as I rotated in the chair I was sitting in. I just realized that the group of models were coming sometime this week. That means... More girls drooling over me and I simply can't stand it. I waited patiently in my dressing room for Danny. Ever since that incident that happened last week, we haven't really been on speaking terms. It's like our friendship died or something. Then I still don't know why she kissed my cheek. She has never done that before.

The door opened, appearing Danny with some papers along with my outfits for today. My eyes simply followed her as she walked over to my closet, not saying a word. I blew air then cleared my throat. Her eyes darted me, silently glaring. I threw my hands out a little beginning to speak.

"Goodmorning?" I questioned her. She gave me a weak smile then spoke.

"Morning Perez." She stated sternly. I just stared, watching her get my things together. She really isn't doing this to me is she? What did I do that keeps her from speaking to me? I only touched her thigh, but it wasn't on purpose. She handed me my outfit then grabbed her paperwork, simply walking away. I grew angry a little, quickly grabbing her arm. She turned to face me but her paperwork fell to the ground. She blew air in frustration, kneeling down to pick them up, not saying a damn thing.

"What's your problem?" I questioned her. She shook her head while picking up her papers.

"Nothing Jacob." She replied sternly. I snatched her up by her arm, looking deep into her eyes, trying to find an answer.

"You're lying to me and I don't like being lied to Danny. Ever since last week, when I mistakingly placed my hand on your thigh, you grew distant towards me. I didn't mean to do it okay? So stop acting like this." I explained to her. She just stared at me, not saying anything.

She just kissed me. I was surprised and I didn't know what to do, so I kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I grabbed her hips and picked her up. I placed her on the table, putting myself in between her legs. I brushed my tongue against her lips, asking for an entrance. She opened her mouth a tad bit, letting me in. My hands found their way under her blouse, embracing her soft skin. She quickly pulled away, interrupting my trance that I was in.

"What?" I questioned her.

"We have to get back to work." She replied. I shook my head, not really caring about work.

"They probably won't even know that we're missing." I said kissing her again. She kissed back but pulled away again.

"Jacob...Jamar will and he's going to come looking for us." She stated. I simply shrugged my broad shoulders.

"He'll be fine." I answered, then crashed my lips on hers, kissing her roughly. She kissed back, wrapping her arms back around my neck. That's when I realized that my manager had a thing for me and I think that I have a thing for my manager. Just maybe.

Chresanto

I hit my alarm clock, shutting it off before it started to grow louder and I simply wasn't up for that kind of awakening. I groaned, pulling myself up from laying on my stomach. I forced myself out of bed, knowing that I had to make a living. With my low income, I needed about five jobs. I suddenly smelled a mixture of what sneezed like breakfast. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. I opened my door, stepping out of my room. I made my way down the hallway, into the kitchen. I sighed in relief, seeing Ava in the kitchen. She turned to me and smiled.