Xscape

Fall La La In Love

December 24th | Christmas Eve

Rayan

"Plans for tomorrow?" Craig asked us. I finished wrapping the present then started on another.

"I was thinking we could all eat here again, like last year." Jacob stated, wrapping a present as well.

"I'm down with that." Chres stated.

"Fine with me." Craig said.

"Cool." I finished. I heard the door open, along with hearing Maria's voice as well, I quickly hid the present away, stuffing it into my pocket. I cleared my throat as they walked into the living room.

"Aw! You guys finished the tree." Alisa said. She pecked Jacob's lips.

"Damn! How much did you guys spend?" Craig asked, observing all of the bags. They did have a lot.

"Just enough." Char answered. She kissed his forehead before sitting on the couch.

Jacob

I placed Madelyn in between my legs. She fell back onto my stomach. I put her pacifier into her mouth then continued wrapping gifts. She decided to play with the wrapping paper that was left over.

"What kind of cookies do you guys want to bake?" Maria asked us.

"What kind do we have?" Craig asked.

"We have....Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, Cookies with Santa Claus and Frosty on it." She explained.

"How about we just bake them all?" I suggested. She shrugged her shoulders and replied.

"Okay." She said, walking back out of the living room. Madelyn began to make noises, trying to pull herself up. She stared at the tree, amazed at the sight. She placed herself onto her stomach. I tapped Chres on the shoulder, getting his attention. He looked my way then at Madelyn. She remained on her stomach, debating whether to move or not.

"Record it." He whispered to me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, starting the camera. I began to record her.

"Madelyn?" Chres called out. She turned her head towards us. Ray and Craig began to laugh. She smiled at us and that made my day. My heart lit up with so much joy. She turned back around, facing the tree.

"Go baby girl." Chres said.

"You can do it baby." I encouraged. She lift her butt in the air, bending her knees. She began to drag herself along the floor, heading for the tree. We cheered her on, laughing as well. She made it over and we clapped for her. Ray picked her up, kissing her cheek and she began to play with his hair.

Later That Night | 9:30 P.M.

Jacob

"Alright man." I said to Craig. We all said our goodbyes before I closed the door. Charlie came to get Madelyn earlier, but I had some fun with her as usual. I turned towards Alisa, sighing aloud. She beamed brightly as I spoke up.

"So." I began.

"So." She stated with a smile. I looked up a little, staring at the top of the door frame. She followed my stare, beginning to laugh. I stepped closer to her, looking back down at her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her toes. Her lips met mine, sending me into the zone. I pulled away, pressing my forehead to hers.

"Chestnuts roasting...on an open fire." I sung in a silly, deep tone.

"Oh no." She began, giggling. I hugged her tight, swaying back and forth while continuing.