Xscape

Wreckage

Charmaine

I opened the door, seeing Adrienne standing there. I sighed, shifting to my right leg. She looked around, not making eye contact with me. I was growing impatient with her.

"Yes?" I asked with a little attitude.

"I'm here to apologize." She began.

"But you did yesterday." I said to her.

"Yeah, but I felt like it wasn't enough." She replied.

"Okay. I'm listening." I said, crossing my arms. She sighed while fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm sorry Charmaine. I didn't mean to try to ruin your relationship. It's just that...Craig is such a wonderful guy and I miss him a lot." She stated.

"Yeah! He is and you failed to realize that when you two were together, but you aren't anymore Adrienne. So leave him alone and move on with your life. You can be focusing on other things instead of trying to get with someone who no longer wants a relationship with you." I explained. She nodded, biting her lip.

"I understand and I'm sorry." She said to me. I sighed aloud while staring her down.

"Apology accepted." I said. She gave me a weak smile before speaking.

"Cool. Bye then." She said sweetly. I watched her leave, making me realize how much I miss Craig. I quickly grabbed my keys, leaving the house. I know that it may seems like he's supposed to come after me, but sometimes the stubborness can wait. He's my boyfriend and he isn't the only one who can fix our problems, no matter who's right or wrong.

Rayan

I've done nothing for the past few days. Except go out and get waisted. I've went back to my old ways...not for the enjoyment, but for the pain. I've went back to the old days to take my pain away. Maria left me and now i'm paying the price for it. I've tried calling, texting...I got nothing. Sex is like my drug. I do it to get rid of the stress, the pain, the depression. It doesn't matter. I lost my girlfriend and my best friend. I'm done with relationships. I wasn't made for them.

"Ray baby come back to bed." She begged me. I smirked, turning to her. I cloased the door from the balcony. I got into bed, snuggling next to her. i gripped onto her thigh.

"Did I tell you how amazing you were?" She asked me. I chuckled, gripping onto her thigh. I pulled it up to my waist. She smirked, caressing my cheek. I pressed my lips to hers, squeezing her thigh harder. She moaned, rolling us over. She crawled on top of me without breaking the kiss. I squeezed her ass, ready for round two.

"Take me now." She begged. I chuckled, doing what I was told.

"Yes ma'am." I stated, flipping us over. I hovered over her, smirking at her. She bit her lip, winking at me before letting out a cute giggle.

Charmaine

The door opened, revealing a shirtless Craig. It took everything in me to not explode. He stared at me as if he wasn't expecting to see me. I cleared my throat, stepping inside...not saying a word to him. He closed the door behind him, following me into the living room.

"Well?" He asked me. I hesitated to answer at first. I sighed heavily, closing my eyes for a minute.

"Your friend came by. She apologized to me." I stated.

"Okay and?" He asked with an attitude. I cocked my head to the side, crossing my arms.

"Seriously?" I asked, annoyed.