Xscape

Phase Two

March 28th | Saturday 7:45 A.M.

The Next Morning

Alisa

I got out of the shower, drying myself off. I then wrapped the towel around my body then brushed my teeth. After, I walked out. I quickly got dressed, trying not to wake Jacob. I combed my hair out, putting it into a neat ponytail. I grabbed my bag and keys then walked over to the bed. I kissed his cheek before leaving. I closed the door behind me, locking it. I walked over to my car, getting in. I placed my things to the side while closing the door. I sighed, looking over at the envoy open that was sticking out of the bag. I bit my lip, debating whether to open it now or just wait. I tapped the stirring wheel, quickly grabbing the envelope. I opened it, pulling out a load of pictures. It was pictures of me and Austin. When we were at the mall that day. A picture at the shoot and other fake pictures as well. I sighed, slamming cramming them back into the envelope. I threw it to the side, quickly starting the car. I pulled out of the driveway and drove off while putting my seatbelt on.

9:13 A.M.

Craig

"TWINS!" She screamed through the phone. I winced, pulling the phone away from my ear.

"Yes mom. Twins." I chuckled.

"Oh my goodness. This is wonderful. I can't believe it." She ranted on and on.

"Mom! Mom!" I interrupted. She suddenly stopped her ranting.

"Calm down." I laughed. She took a deep breath before speaking again.

"I'm sorry. Got a little excited." She chuckled.

"It's okay." I said.

"So when is the shower?" She asked.

"We haven't came to a specific or permanent date just yet." I stated.

"Well you got time, she's still early. Barely showing." She said to me.

"Yeah, but she's kinda bigger than what she supposed to be." I explained.

"It happens. That just means that you're going to have extra juicy babies." She said, making me laugh.

"And that means I'm going to have extra juicy grand babies. Oh my goodness." She got started again.

"Mom!" I called, trying to calm her down again.

"I'm sorry." She said, breathing heavily.

"Promise that you won't hyperventilate when the time comes." I said.

"I promise." She stated.

"Thank you." I said, sighing.

"Well I have to go. Keep me up to date and tell Char I said hello and I love her." She said sweetly.

"Okay....I love you. Bye." I said before hanging up. I placed my phone to the side, hearing Char walk into the room.

"I hear mama's happy?" She inquired, walking into the room.

"More than happy." I stated. She giggled, sitting next to me.

"Did you call your mom?" I asked her.

"Yep! She said that she couldn't believe it." She said while rubbing her belly.

"I can't either." I said, looking down at my feet.

"We're having twins babe." She said in disbelief. I took her hand into mine, kissing it before speaking.

"I can't wait until they get here." I stated.