Xscape

If Only You Know

The Next Morning | 3:49 A.M.

Robyn

I laid in bed, listening to the rain. I couldn't sleep while thinking about yesterday. Jacob and I talked about the situation and we're okay...I guess. He decided not to leave, because he was sick of going home. He said the house was haunting him full of memories that he couldn't take. He also told me about Alisa. Ever since that incident, nothing hasn't gotten better....only worse. Now they're taking a break and she's still hanging with Austin. I swear, she's playing with fire.

I sat up as it began to rain harder. I hopped out of bed, heading out of the room. I made my way downstairs, into the living room. I watched him sleep with his shirt off. I bit my lip, eyeing down his sculpture. His muscles and abs were toned and it only made him look sexier. I walked over to him, tapping him lightly.

"Jacob." I called in a soft tone. No answer.

"Hey." I shook him a little. Still no answer.

"Jay!" I whined. Nothing. I sighed in frustration. It began to thunder and lightening struck loudly. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and hit him with it.

"Jacob!" I groaned. He breathed heavily, not answering.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked myself while picking up the pillow. I hit him with it again, only this time, he grabbed it, pulling me towards him. I landed on top of him, scared as hell.

"You seriously were gonna hit me again?" His sleepy voice made me melt inside.

"You weren't answering me." I told him. I pulled away from him, standing up straight.

"Well?" He asked me.

"I can't sleep." I shrugged while sitting next to him. He groaned, sitting up.

"What's up?" He asked, wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. I was just upset." I began.

"You had every right to be upset. I was wrong and shouldn't have done that to you." He said.

"Just promise me that you won't do it again." I said.

"I promise." He said. I gave him a small smile then looked away.

"So!" He began, catching my attention.

"Do you really like me?" He asked me. I looked down before answering.

"Yeah. It may sound crazy, but it's true." I shrugged.

"I don't think it's crazy." He said softly. I smiled, looking into his eyes. I bit my lip, looking at his.

"I think we should go back to sleep." I said, breaking the trance.

"Okay." He said as I got up.

"Come lay with me?" I asked, holding my hand out. He glanced at it, soon taking it into his. He stood to his feet, hovering over me. It was crazy how tall he was. I began to head towards the doorway until he pulled me back. He stared into my eyes, not saying a word at all. I glanced at his abs then back at him. He took my other hand and placed them both on his chest. I bit my lip again, feeling them. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I kissed back with no hesitation. I moved closer to him, deepening the kiss. Suddenly, he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist...kissing me harder. I could feel the heat and tension between us. Before I knew it, we were on the bed and he got between my legs as I placed them down on the bed. He moved down a little, sucking on my neck. I moaned, gnawing at my bottom lip...gently running my fingers through his hair, making him sit up.