Xscape

Unwritten

That Night

Craig

"Adrienne." I called out in confusion. She smiled seductively, stepping inside of the house.

"Hi." She greeted sweetly. I closed the door behind her then focused on her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to...you know, hang out." She replied.

"Um, now is not the time Adrienne. Charmaine is on her way home." I said to her. She rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Fuck her. Come back to me Craig." She said, stepping closer to me. I backed away...not knowing what to say.

"Adrienne you need to leave." I said sternly.

"I miss you. When I saw you at the Museum that day. I realized what I've been missing. You! I've been missing you...this entire time." She explained. I chuckled at her explanation.

"Wow." I began to say.

"Wow what?" She inquired.

"After all these years. After all the things you've done to me. After all those years of loving you, cherishing you, treating you right and yet you treated me like shit Adrienne. Pure shit." I stated angrily.

"And I'm sorry. I've realized what ice done and if I could take it back I would Craig, but right now I need you." She stated.

"It's always your kind that wants a second chance. After you see them happy and not running after you anymore." I added.

"I was done with you a long time ago. I'm happy with the woman I'm with now." I finished. She stared into my eyes, hoping and praying that I would give her a second chance. Suddenly I felt her lips against mine. I pushed her away, moving her against the wall.

"Don't you ever try that again. Now get out." I said through my teeth. Her look of sadness turned into pure anger. She pushed me away and left. I sighed while holding onto my head. Charmaine is going to be pissed about this. I can't tell her.

"Hey baby." She greeted, startling me. She chuckled at my face expression as I sighed in relief.

"You scared me." I said softly.

"I'm sorry." She stated while hugging me.

"Everything cool?" She asked in a concerning tone.

"Yeah. Everything is fine." I answered before jogging upstairs.

"Craig what's wrong?" She asked, following me. She closed the bedroom door then focused back on me. I sat on the edge of the bed, simply looking down at the ruby red carpet. She stood in front of me, lifting my head up.

"Talk to me." She ordered.

"I'm just thankful for you. That's all baby." I said to her. She smiled, leaning down. Her lips met mine, kissing me slowly. She slipped her shoes off while pushing me back onto the bed. She crawled on top of me without breaking the kiss. My hands found their way around her waist, gripping her hips firmly as I asked for an entrance. She accepted and our tongues went at war. Her moans filled the room as I flipped us over. I roamed to her neck, kissing it softly. She held onto my head while slipped her shirt off. I gave her my best smile ever before continuing on what I was doing. God I was thankful for her and I want Adrienne to understand that.

Jacob

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IT!" I yelled in anger. My face was bloodshot red as I watched her scream and cry at me. She threw objects at me while shouting.