Xscape

Simple Issues

Charlie

I hummed aloud while slowly making small circles with my wine glass. I took another sip as I thought to myself. Jacob hasn't been home ever since he tried to kick me out that day, which wasn't too long ago. I left and kept my distance for awhile until he eventually calmed down. I don't know why he keeps playing these games, acting like we're not together, but that's how crazy people are right? I took another sip of my whine as I thought to myself while continuing to hum a tune. I'm running out of ideas of how to convince Jake that we are really together. I seriously don't know his problem. I don't whether he bashed his head against something hard or did he fall and knocked himself out but he seriously doesn't know about us and I wish he would just remember. It drives me crazy how he doesn't remember anything. And that Danny chick has got something coming for her. She thinks that she can just come up here and take what's mine? I had him first and he's mine forever. We've been together this long and I'm not about to let any bitch come and ruin it for us.

I heard the front door open, signaling that my king was home. I smiled to myself as I placed my glass aside. I heard him clear his throat, not even knowing that I was in the other room. I quietly tip toed towards the entrance of the living room and peeped around the corner. There he was, standing there admiring his home. He will soon be admiring me...his queen. He sighed aloud while heading towards the stairs. I quietly followed him behind until he made it into his room. He stripped his shirt off and threw it in the hamper and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I smiled as I walked over to the hamper. I heard the shower start but I focused back on the shirt he just took off. His scent was mind blowing and it had me weak. I inhaled the scent from his shirt, ready for his sweet aroma to feel my lungs...until I realized that it was perfume I was smelling. I scrunched my eyebrows and sniffed the shirt again. This nigga is cheating on me? This can't be real! I slammed the shirt back into the hamper and paced back and forth, thinking to myself.

"Maybe he was trampled by a group of females." I said to myself. I shook my head at the thought, still pacing back and forth. I suddenly stopped and took a deep breath. I'm not going to put up with this, I'm putting my foot down tonight. He's got a lot of fucking explaining to do. The shower stopped and I quickly fixed myself up. I straightened out my bra and boy shorts, along with my hair that was up into a messy bun. I crossed my arms and put all of my weight on my left leg....and waited for him to come out. The door opened and he walked out with only a towel around his waist. He glanced up and saw me standing here and if looks could kill then I'd be dead.

"What the fuck Charlie?" He semi-yelled.

"What the fuck is about right Jacob...you're cheating on me." I stated angrily. He raised his eyebrows in confusion before replying.

"We're not even together woman. How many times do I have to say that?" He questioned while walking past me. I turned to him and replied.

"Oh hush Jacob. I am so sick of hearing that. Why can't you remember?" I asked him.

"Remember what Charlie. We were never together. Get that through your skull." He stated angrily. I kissed my teeth while walking over to the hamper. I pulled his shirt out then held it up in order for him to see it.

"Care to explain why does your shirt smell like a woman's perfume?" I asked him. He sighed in irritation then answered.

"That's none of your business." He told me. I scoffed, feeling my heartbreak into two.

"So you are cheating on me?" I questioned in a disappointing tone of voice. He chuckled then shook his head.

"You are crazy. You seriously need help." He said to me. I threw the shirt at him then stomped towards him.

"Admit it Jacob!" I semi-yelled while pushing up against him. He grew angry and pushed me against the wall. He looked down at me and breathed heavily.

"Admit it." I said through my teeth as I began to cry.

"Admit. Admit wha-ADMIT WHAT DAMMIT!" He screamed at me.

"THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME JACOB!" I screamed, crying louder. He blew air in frustration then walked away from me. I quickly walked over to him and grabbed onto his arms, he pushed me away, causing me to fall onto the bed. He stared at me with evil eyes...at this point, I was afraid yet, curious of what was about to happen. He charged towards me and grabbed my arms.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOT TOGETHER CHARLIE! HUH? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?" He screamed while shaking me aggressively. I count inured to cry while trying to pull away. He finally let me go then headed towards his nightstand. I glanced over realizing that he was heading for his phone. I quickly made my way over there and took it before he could reach it. He sighed loudly and looked at me.

"Give me the phone Charlie." He demanded in a stern tone of voice.

"No." I simply said.

"Give me...the damn phone Charlie." He said in a deep tone. I still refused. He charged towards me until I said spoke up.

"I'll give it to you, if you calm down." I stated to him. He backed away while holding his hands up.

"Now can I have it please?" He asked me. I smirked, suddenly coming up with an idea. I walked over to him, giving him that same smirk as I held his phone up in the air. He watched me the entire time until I finally reached him.

"You'll have to kiss me in order to get it back." I said seductively. He just stared into my eyes as I placed the phone inside of my shirt. I then felt around his bare abs then looked into his eyes. He leaned down and crashed his lips to mine, kissing me with so much passion. He allowed my hand to slide into his towel...I was ready to make my move while continuing to kiss him. He suddenly picked me up and carried me to the bed. He dropped me and climbed on top of me. He kissed me neck and nibbled on it as well. I moaned in satisfaction as I began to grabbed onto his curls. His hands slithered down to my hips, gripping them firmly as he breathed heavily on my neck. He made his way back to my lips and kissed me harder. I was ready for him, this is all I want... I only wanted to show him my love but he kept playing hard to get. I realized that he was no longer on the bed. I then spotted him standing next to the bed, dressed into a pair of black sweats and black tee. I sat up as he waved his phone in my face, signaling that he tricked me. My mouth dropped as he chuckled. He then picked me up and threw me on his shoulders.

"JACOB LET ME GO!" I screamed while hitting his back. He picked up my sweater, sweats and shoes while on his way out of the room, heading for the stairs. I continued to kick and scream...begging him to put me down. I heard him grab his keys then he headed out of the door. He threw me into the passenger seat along with my clothes. He got into the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Put your damn clothes on." He commanded while pulling his seatbelt on.

"No!" I shouted. I felt a sting on my cheek, suddenly realizing that he slipped me. I felt the warm tears coming. I did what was told too then put my seatbelt on as he pulled out of the driveway. He drove off and I continued to cry.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him in a low tone.

"Don't say a word." He said in a stern tone. I looked down at my fingers and began to rock back and forth in the seat. My head began to spin as thoughts began to roam through, making me lose it. I grabbed onto my hair, roughly pulling at it as I began to whine aloud.

"WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?" I screamed to the top of my lungs, causing him to jump in fear. He slammed his foot on the brakes and swerved the car until it came to a complete stop. Once it did, he quickly got out and slammed the door behind him. I watched him walk over to my side, making me nervous. I quickly slipped my seatbelt off and tried to jump over the seat but by then, the door was open and his hands were already around my waist. I screamed and begged for him to let to, but he didn't listen. He threw me onto the ground and stared me down.

"If I ever catch you in my house again...if I catch you on my property again...if I catch you around me again. It's your ass Charlie." He said in a deep and scary tone.

"Jacob please!" I begged as I watch him get back into his car. I cried harder as he drove away, just leaving me there alone and heartbroken.