Xscape

All I Ever Needed

Two Weeks Later

4:20 P.M.

Alisa

I heard my phone go off as I flushed the toilet. I wiped my mouth, standing to my feet. I walked out of the bathroom, into the room. I grabbed the phone, checking the caller I.D. It was from an unknown number. I bit my lip, pressing the reject. Fourth time today. I placed the phone aside, going back into the bathroom. I started my shower then stripped out of my clothes. I got in, and tried to relax but I couldn't. I washed my body then rinsed off. I got out and dried off before walking out. My phone rung again as I made my way over to it.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"Whoa! Nothing, just your company." He chuckled. I sighed of relief.

"I'm sorry Austin. That has been calling me all day." I told him.

"He hasn't said anything crazy to you has he. I'll call and let Jacob know." He stated.

"I didn't answer and don't...worry about Jacob." I said.

"Okay well. I was wondering if you wanted to hang or something. Get you out of the house." He said.

"Okay. I'm gonna get dress now and I'll meet you at the mall." I said.

"Great. See you then." He said.

"Bye." I hung up, putting my phone down. It rung again and this time it wasn't Austin.

"What?" I snapped.

"You know. Austin has a very loud mouth..heard him all the way across the street." He chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"For you to be happy." He said.

"I am happy now leave me alone." I hung up, throwing my phone down. I sat on the bed, holding my head into my hands. I was a wreck and it's all because of him. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Jacob

I walked into the grocery store, to get what I needed. Alisa and I got into another argument before I left. I swear, nothing is getting better. I payed closed attention to the list I made on my phone as I made my way around.

"Hi!" Someone greeted happily. I turned to see her standing in front of me. I lost my words as I stared at her. She continued to smiled, watching me stagger.

"H-Hey. R-R-Robyn. Robyn." I chuckled, feeling stupid. She giggled.

"I'm sorry I never got your name." She said politely.

"Oh I'm Jacob. Jacob Perez." I introduced.

"Jacob Perez. The famous model that everyone woman would die to have." She chuckled.

"I guess you could say that." I shrugged.

"As many times I've heard your name, I never knew what you looked like." She said.

"Are you surprised?" I smiled.

"Not really." She said truthfully.

"I bet you find the attention quite irritating?" She asked.

"What! It's a nightmare." I told her. She laughed.

"Well when women see an attractive man, they let the world know." She shook her head with a shrug.

"And are you included in this group of particular women?" I asked.

"Not at all." She simply answered.