Xscape

My Love

Saturday, February 22nd

Chresanto

I wiped down the tables while thinking about Jasmine. She didn't come in today. She wasn't feeling good. I'm going to check on her after I get off. Everything has been well for the past couple of days. Nothing hectic has happened and that's good. I haven't heard from Ava nor Trey lately. Ever since we saw them at the Ice cream Polar three days ago, it's like they disappeared. They did show to Charmaine's party but I didn't even see them once. It was fine because I had Jasmine with me. It's like she's my chill pill. She puts me at ease. I can't tell her everything and anything. She's such and interesting person and sweet...like an innocent child. I hate that she's sick all of the time, she doesn't deserve any kind of pain. I ask her what's up with her but she never tells me. She just changes the subject, it's fine. I don't pressure her about it. On the other hand, I still miss Avian. She's been spending so much time with my brother...it's like she forgot about me. She say that they have business that they're working, but I don't know what kind of business. I think about what Jasmine said that day at the polar. I hope my they're are with each others that would break my heart, knowing that Trey knows my feelings towards her. Though I'm beginning to like Jasmine as well. I guess that's just life for you.

I heard someone walk in but I didn't pay any mind. It was early, so this was brunch time. Not really busy as it is during lunch and dinner time. I continued to wipe the tables down until I heard someone clear their throat, I guess trying to get my attention. I sighed, standing up straight. I was the only one here, so I had no choice but to serve them.

"Welcome to Johnny's Palace." I said while turning to face the person. She smiled at me then spoke up.

"Good morning Chres." She greeted. I was happy to see her but I couldn't show it. I had to show her that I was hurt, which I really was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to see you. You are still my best friend you know." She answered.mi chuckled while shaking my head.

"Oh now I'm you're best friend huh?" I asked while turning back towards the table. I heard her sigh aloud then replied.

"Chres I'm sorry, okay? I've been extremely busy." She began until interrupted.

"Busy doing what? Every time I see you. You're hanging with my brother. What's up with that Avian?" I asked her in a blunt tone.

"I told you. We are working on something together. That's all Chres, I swear. There's nothing going on between us." She explained. I shook my head then responded.

"Same excuse Avian. I haven't seen you for the past month. It's like you up and disappeared on me. Every time I call, you here answer. Every time I see you, you're with Trey and every time I want hang out with you, you're hanging out with Trey. If you don't want to be friends with me anymore...don't hesitate to tell me." I said angrily. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. If anyone should be crying, it should be me. She sniffed a couple of times then wiped her nose a little.

"Chresanto I'm sorry." She said softly to me. I wanted to just hold her and kiss her forever but I couldn't. I want her to feel the pain I've been feeling ever since she left my side.

"If you're not ordering anything then you she be going on your merry way." I stated. She sniffed again while staring into my eyes. She shook her head and left. I watched her until I couldn't see her no more. I sighed aloud then turned back towards the table to finishing my work.

Jacob

"Ten minute break everyone." Jamar said to everyone. I pulled my shirt back on and smiled at the models before walking out. Some of them were still here for new projects. Danny was out sick today, so I have to check on her. I pulled out my phone while walking down the stairs, heading for the second floor. I greeted some of the models as they went a little insane, luckily..I didn't get attacked. I placed the phone to my ear and waited as I continued to walked along the side. I just so happened to look up and saw Alisa walking towards me. She seemed bothered and that's when I realized that she was crying. She saw me and gave a weak smile while passing by. I stopped into my tracks and watched her, debating if I should be the good person I am.