Xscape

Trials & Tribulations

Wednesday, October 25th

Rayan

I threw my money in the air, watching this beautiful exotic dancer, shake what was given to her. She blew a kiss at the guy next to me then focused on me. She walked along the stage, making her way over to my spot. I licked my lips, anxiously waiting for her arrival. I stood up to my feet, in order to help her down. She placed her hands on my shoulders as I lifted her, slightly into the air, taking her off the stage. Men whistled at her as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

_______________________________________________________________

She moaned into my ear as I sucked on her neck. I gripped onto her waist as she held onto my shoulders. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to leave lustful marks all over her body.

I loved it when a woman falls for me. I can't get anyone attention with my wonderful charm and good looks. I know... Conceited much?

I'm the king of conceited! So get use to it. I grew up like this and I never met failure.

_______________________________________________________________

I collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Damn girl! That was amazing." I began. She chuckled, running her fingers through my hair. I looked up at the ceiling as I laid there, trying to catch my breath.

_______________________________________________________________

I chuckled as I watched her run upstairs to get her things. She came back down five minutes later, flicked me off then left. I shrugged my shoulders then made my way into the kitchen. I don't care what that slut said, she was stupid for having sex with me anyway, stupid ass. There isn't another guy out there that's like me. I'm one of a kind and there's no woman on this earth that will ignore me or my looks, because I'm Rayan Lopez. The king of conceited.

_______________________________________________________________

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Maria." She simply stated, still not even looking at me.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I said with a smile. She chuckled then faced me.

"Thanks. It was nice talking to you but I have better things to do." She began.

"Oh yeah? Like what, fall for me?" I asked her while smirking.

"No. Avoid you!" She finished then pushed me away. She left the store, leaving me there looking like a fool. I heard laughing again, knowing exactly who it was. I turned to them as they approached me.

_______________________________________________________________

I laid there, thinking about how I used to be. I had so much confident build up in me that I never gave a damn about what other people thought of me. I broke hearts and in would always get what I wanted. Now...

I'm a totally different person and I like it. If I would've given up on Maria that day, I'd probably be the same person I was a year ago. Same ol' Conceited, Rayan Lopez. Now I'm I just Rayan...a guy whose madly in love with the most amazing woman ever. I never plan to leave her and I'm ready to take things to the next level.

"Ray?" She called in a soft tone of voice. I turned my head towards her, watching her walk into the room. She walked over to my side of the bed as I began to sit up. She climbed on top of me, gently pushing me back down. Her lips pressed against mine, sending me into a whole different world. My hands, slithered around her waist...my tongue brushing against her bottom lip. She allowed me in and I took over this time. I finally pulled away and stared into her eyes. She caressed my cheek, giving me a small smile.