Xscape

Halfway Gone

Alisa

"You can put it here." I told them. They placed the brand new, off white couch on the wooden floor. I glanced at my new living room set as they watched me.

"What?" I asked them. They laughed before walking away. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" Someone greeted sweetly from behind. I turned to see Jasmine standing there smiling at me.

"Hi Jasmine." I greeted softly.

"I brought you these." She said to me, handing me a bouquet of Yellow Roses. I beamed brightly as I took them from her.

"Oh Jasmine thank you so much." I said to her. She smiled while shrugging her shoulders.

"Just a house warming gift. It fits the house." She replied while admiring the decor. I hugged her and placed them on the table.

"Hey Alisa. You don't mind if I make out with my girlfriend on your couch do you?" Ray asked as he pulled Maria down on the sofa with him. She laughed aloud as he pressed his lips against hers.

"As long as you promise to not make any babies." I stated. Chres and Craig brought in the other living room set, going towards the den. I walked over to Charmaine, who was looking down. She told me what happened last night and she hasn't said a word to him ever since they've been here.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked her. She gave me a weak smile before nodding her head.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She replied. I rubbed her back a little and smiled. We finished putting everything up and decorated the house. We had fun doing it. Ray just had to stop and make out with Maria on every bed and sofa. It was cute actually. I heard the door bell ring and I gave everyone a look of surprise.

"Aw! Your first visitor." Maria stated. I laughed while opening the door.

She smiled and I just stared.

"Is Charmaine here?" She asked me. I turned towards the guys and Char came forward. She frowned a little when she saw her. She closed the door behind her and I looked back at everyone, shrugging my shoulders.

Charmaine

"What do you want?" I asked her. She sighed deeply then responded.

"I just wanted to apologize for my actions." She began.

"How did you even know that we were here?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"I saw you guys while passing by." She answered.

"Anyway. I just came to apologize to you." She finished.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I told her. Before she could say anything everyone came outside. I signaled Jasmine to come over and she did. She stood next to me and stared at Avian. Avian scrunched up her face while staring Jasmine down.

"I'm not apologizing to her." She said to me. I raised my eyebrow in surprise.

"Yes the hell you are." I snapped.

"No! I'm not." She stated.

"And why not?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Because I don't like her. She took something from me." She explained.

"Like what?" I asked angrily.

"It's okay Char. Don't worry about it." Jasmine stated sadly before walking away.

"My bestfriend." She snapped.

"No one took your bestfriend from you. You pushed him away." I said, growing angrier.